Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Our baby is getting bigger ....

Well, we are still in infancy stage, lots of things to do, problems to solve, not enough girls, not 100% the right girls, music needs another brush-up. and what else ....

But in the mean time, it shows that Club Mirage hits the spot already.

mirage001.jpg

mirage002.jpg

mirage003.jpg

mirage004.jpg

mirage005.jpg

Our peices? Well, we believe we are competitive, definitely in the lower brackets of Walking Street Area ....

Draft (Tiger & Heineken) 65 Baht

Chang 85 Baht

Tigr, Singha, Singha Lite 95 Baht

Heineken, San Mig Lite, San Miguel Pils, Asahi, BeerLao (soon!) 105 baht.

Sodas and Soft Drinks 75 Baht.

House Spirits 95 Baht, with a more than fair chance you pick up a buy 1 get 1 free coupon on the street ....

Branded spirits start at 120 baht for most. We are still stocking all the rare Tequilas and Whiskys and Vodkas Shooters was famous for ....

And, even though the american influence is a thing of the past (Sorry ,Mr. Obama!), we continue to give decent 1.1 fl oz (33 ml) shots for all spirits, instead of the measly 25 ml the brits are notorious for .....

mirage006.jpg

mirage007.jpg

mirage008.jpg

mirage009.jpg

mirage010.jpg

mirage011.jpg

mirage012.jpg

mirage013.jpg

mirage014.jpg

mirage015.jpg

mirage016.jpg

mirage017.jpg

mirage018.jpg

Happy hour is daily from 8 to 10 pm, with

Draft beer 45 Baht, Chang 65 Baht, Singha, Tiger, Singha Lite 75 Baht, San Mig Lite, San Mig Pils, Heineken and Asahi 85 baht.

mirage019.jpg

mirage020.jpg

mirage021.jpg

mirage022.jpg

mirage023.jpg

mirage024.jpg

mirage025.jpg

mirage026.jpg

Ladydrinks are 110 baht, for Tequila, Sangsom, Vodka, Cola, Lolly water or whatever she fancies ....

Bar fines are 600 Baht, 300 Baht after 1 am. And 700 baht for full day (i.e. girl does not start working ...)

mirage027.jpg

mirage028.jpg

mirage029.jpg

mirage030.jpg

mirage031.jpg

mirage032.jpg

Guys, come over and see us, say hello. If you already like it, great, hope to see you every night. If you hink there is something missing, give us a bit more time, and another chance in a week or two!

Sunny

Never mind mirage...should have called it optical illusion.......the photos make it look huge.

I always wonder why bars price all the beers differently. Am i not correct in thinking they are mostly the same price from the wholesalers? Better you keep all the beers under the 100baht mark. Are you in this for a quick buck then die a death or are you in it for the long run? With the shitty pound now hovering around 50baht it makes your heineken £2.10. Thailand aint quite the value it used to be eh!!!!!

Someone else mentioned on another thread that the bars that will survive these economic times will be the ones that appeal to the returning expat customers. Not many expats will shell out 2.10 for a heineken!

The Thai baht is diving... 53/£ now.

So it's beer under £2 now.

This expat expects a bit of 'a show' for those pricey beers!

Edited by jacko

I will definately visit it to support Manfred. But Im not sure about these new bars with lasers etc. I just need somewhere to view the girls to pick out a bedfellow or a quietish place to chat with BMs/ friends. I dont need lasers, mega decibels and dark lighting that hides stretchmarks. And 600 barfine is iffy. And the LDs are expensive. Anyway, good luck. What about a discount card that gives barfines for 300, for non 2 week millionaires and long term supporters ? :bigsmile:

Would it really kill some bar owners to make a pattaya talk discount card for regulars. Wholesale a heineken is 33baht......thats over 210percent profit on your standard price.

Somebody call vidman a WHAAAAAmbulance!

If you want to drink Heineken for 33 baht a can, then buy it at Family Mart and sit on the street.

If you want to sit in an aircon bar where there's half naked pussy dancing and good tunes playing, then you'll have to pitch in on the rent, utilities, salaries, business taxes and *ahem* local fees.

I'm trying not to be sarcastic but Jesus H. Christ all this whining is giving me tinnitis.

Would it really kill some bar owners to make a pattaya talk discount card for regulars. Wholesale a heineken is 33baht......thats over 210percent profit on your standard price.

Trust me. 210% profit will not keep the doors open. Pour cost is usually more like 5x - 7x wholesale :lovee .

Trust me. 210% profit will not keep the doors open. Pour cost is usually more like 5x - 7x wholesale

Mykl, correct but just to be nuisance, the term vidman was looking for was markup. The profit per unit or margin is the price minus total pour cost per unit.

Pour costs are lower here than in Europe because labor is cheap, but aircon is not cheap and it adds to your bill.

Fortunately at ¥300 per bottle the joint looks dead cheap to me :D

Interesting location Sunny. I will be there again in a couple of months and will give it a shot.

I'm trying not to be sarcastic but Jesus H. Christ all this whining is giving me tinnitis.

I thought you already had tinnitis? :ang2

Sunny:

Sure as hell doesn't even come close to looking like the old places! Looks Very nicely done.

But, what is this crap about that if you want to BF a lady for all day and she doesn't come in to start work for that evening, the BF goes from 600 b to 700 b? Another gouge to us!

• 2 weeks later...

ive been in a couple of times and thought it fuckin rocks!!!

a good line up of girls and the music aint to loud, i really like this place, it aint the usual bankok two step crap that you see in most effortless gogos, its relaxed yet keeps your eyes a wandering, great bar, i recommend this one

Ok, Kevin from Carousel bar and Russ formerly of Shooters in charge, and before that TQ2, then I am there for sure,,,,see ya next week boys!!! :banghead :allright :grin 2guns :bigsmile: