Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

He probably hit it just after midnight in Thailand.

The time shouldn't have anything to do with it, and never has had anything to do with mine including an hour ago, last time I used it.

Sounds to me like your cookies are screwed up. Try this . . .

Go to the front page of the board. In the lower right hand corner is a link "Delete cookies set by this board". Click on it. Close your browser then open it again. When you come back to the board you will need to log in again.

What happens when you click it? I use it regularly and it seems to work fine.

Nothing. It's always worked fine in the past but now when I click on it nothing happens, my PC just sits there doing nothing. :party

Sounds to me like your cookies are screwed up. Try this . . .

Go to the front page of the board. In the lower right hand corner is a link "Delete cookies set by this board". Click on it. Close your browser then open it again. When you come back to the board you will need to log in again.

Thanks.

I tried that but still no joy.

Something screwey with your browser then. I'd try to reinstall it or change to Firefox if you are not already using it.
I just loaded Firefox... I was always worried some things would not work correctly, like my 'secure sites'. It's a vast improvement on IE7.