Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Know of any hotel specials?

Queen Victoria Inn on soi 6 has rooms that usually goes for 700 per night for 500.

If you do not mind a little bit away from the main action, I received email from Sea Orchid Pratamak Soi 5 a couple of days ago. Rooms from 1000baht per night - 50% or more below normal rates. I stayed there last year and would highly recommend especially at this rate.

:chogdee

Thats right boys and girls, after rerouting some reservations, I have freed up a room from the 21st of December until well after the New Year. So whether your looking for a 2 week stay, or a 2 month stay, we can take care of you.

This would be for one of our Standard rooms, which are nicely furnished and have a crapload of amenities, hopefully some people that have stayed can share their experiences on this style of room. Nightly the room starts at 500baht per night, and 2500baht per week, and finally 7500baht per month. These are pre-BM discounts. Unfortunately due to the time of year, I can not give some of the wicked crazy deals I have in the past, but I will still work a cheaper price for all Addicts members.

The room includes a tv/dvd, air-con/fans, room safe/ locking drawers and cabinets, fridge/microwave, water kettle/toaster. We also boast that our beds are among the softest in Pattaya for any price range, and this is one of the softer beds in our guesthouse, so no sleeping like your in Issan on the floor.

If you are only interested in 2 weeks, and are figuring that I would put you off for someone that might take the room longer, don't mind that. I answer emails on a first come, first serve basis.

This is the ideal place to be, for the Xmas party and Bob's BBQ buffet, as well as the jump off point for the NYE party, and the New years day bar crawl. With Bob's American dishes, poppers, fried chicken, taquitos, tacos, mini-burgers, and much much more, thanks to Esco. So you see the email on my signature, so feel free to send away.

Cheers.

Edited by ackademik1
Thats right boys and girls, after rerouting some reservations, I have freed up a room from the 21st of December until well after the New Year. So whether your looking for a 2 week stay, or a 2 month stay, we can take care of you.

This would be for one of our Standard rooms, which are nicely furnished and have a crapload of amenities, hopefully some people that have stayed can share their experiences on this style of room. Nightly the room starts at 500baht per night, and 2500baht per week, and finally 7500baht per month. These are pre-BM discounts. Unfortunately due to the time of year, I can not give some of the wicked crazy deals I have in the past, but I will still work a cheaper price for all Addicts members.

The room includes a tv/dvd, air-con/fans, room safe/ locking drawers and cabinets, fridge/microwave, water kettle/toaster. We also boast that our beds are among the softest in Pattaya for any price range, and this is one of the softer beds in our guesthouse, so no sleeping like your in Issan on the floor.

If you are only interested in 2 weeks, and are figuring that I would put you off for someone that might take the room longer, don't mind that. I answer emails on a first come, first serve basis.

This is the ideal place to be, for the Xmas party and Bob's BBQ buffet, as well as the jump off point for the NYE party, and the New years day bar crawl. With Bob's American dishes, poppers, fried chicken, taquitos, tacos, mini-burgers, and much much more, thanks to Esco. So you see the email on my signature, so feel free to send away.

Cheers.

Talk members also?

TALK MEMBERS ALSO. As I stated in the post, which is an exact copy of the one on Addicts I posted, which will carry over to the Talk crowd as well. Because of the time of season, I cannot give major discounts like I have done for friends on forums in the past, but I will slightly decrease the charges. Especially since our prices do not get raised for high season. I have a customer with a 12 day stay so far, and I will reply back to all, even if I can't do the room for them . So is there anyone wanting to stay a little longer, like maybe the whole month o January lol.

Cheers.

Prices sound good. Fans and dvds etc. Good stuff. Will check you out before next trip.

I asked before, but dont think you answered. Is the bar open 24hours or have security on 24 hours? Though probably not at those prices.

Prices sound good. Fans and dvds etc. Good stuff. Will check you out before next trip.

I asked before, but dont think you answered. Is the bar open 24hours or have security on 24 hours? Though probably not at those prices.

Ok, maybe third time lucky.

I have read and ( up to now) believed what an extra effort you put into satisfying customers. How about answering this potential customer the third time hes asked you the same question.

How do guests access their rooms after say 3am, and is there 24 hour security? Thanks.