Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Acer Aspire1, Yamaha Mio

i have just concluded there are 2 more items i dont use and should be sold...

a Acer Aspire 1, i bought it about 1 month ago for my girlfriend, but it's time to accept computers dont interest her...

it's the new aspire1, with the intel atom 1,4ghz processor and 8Gb flash memory. it is loaded with WinXP, new in box and basically hasnt been used other then to demonstrate to my girl what she could do with it.

I also have 2 new model Mio's, i cant decide which one to sell, the blue one has 5,5K KM and the white one has 27K KM, I like them both equally and for different reasons. whoever buys one can chose which one!

PB010305.JPG

Acer_Aspire_One_ultraportable_1.jpg

acer_aspire_one1_500x333.jpg

lol, i thought i wrote it in the OP, but i was so occupied with the pictures i must have forgot...

Acer Aspire for 8,500 baht

Mio, depends if its the blue or the white one:

Blue 26.000 baht

White 25.000 baht

Are you sure that the Acer runs WinXP?

it was my understanding that the flashmemory netbooks ran linux, but i could be wrong.

if it has a hard drive i am fairly sure it can run windows. the 1.4 processor is the weak link although i dont think its a terrible price

if it has a hard drive i am fairly sure it can run windows. the 1.4 processor is the weak link although i dont think its a terrible price

I was just shopping for a "netbook" and looked at these. They started out with only Linux and added XP to the line later. In Germany, they cost about 400 euro (inc. 19% vat) with a 120 gb solid state drive and 1 gb ram. The Atom processor is fine for e-mail and web surfing. These are not built for number crunching.

the standard is that they come with Linux, but they changed it to windows on my request.

it runs windows pretty well, and i played some simple games from my external HD, and that went smooth to, all in all its a good book to take on travel

I was just shopping for a "netbook" and looked at these. They started out with only Linux and added XP to the line later. In Germany, they cost about 400 euro (inc. 19% vat) with a 120 gb solid state drive and 1 gb ram. The Atom processor is fine for e-mail and web surfing. These are not built for number crunching.

You sure about 120 GB solid state drive?

Now 7350 in khorat City in "the Mall"

Tesco Lotus for 7950 as well.

Have already got the model you are selling.Private message to me if you want to sell but need to be fairly quick.

Had a look at the aspire ones a few weeks ago in Pantip plaza in BKK.

There are lots of options .. linux or windows xp. 1.4ghtz or 1.6. SD memory or up to 160gb hard-drive. same story with ram. Prices ranged from 8,000 bt up to 17,000,

Am interested in getting one as my travelling notebook.

Edited by ozijeff

i just realize it's a 1,6ghz processor, not a 1,4ghz like i said in the OP

they dont have this model at Tesco lotus on Thepprasit road anymore.

i'll drop the price to 7,250 baht though, which is still 100 baht cheaper then in Korat.

its new in the box with the receipts and warranty and everything.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...