Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Taxi From Bangkok Airport To Pattaya Dec 29th-08

I will Arrive to bangkok 8 am Dec 29th--08,i would like an Advice how & were i can get a Safe taxi from Airport to go to Pattaya ,If any one would like to meet at the same time and Share a Taxi or If any one Knows the best way for me to get to pattaya with out getting Scamed Lol.

I have flown in on dec 30 a few times (old airport) and it used to be hell trying to get anyone to take you to patts.....and when you did get a taxi..they wanted stupid money like 2500.

i have no idea whether they will pull the same trick on your date. What your best bet is to book someone before hand. (probably cost 1000-1200).

ive always used Mr T taxis, as have many other board members, and they have never let me down or ripped me off.( tho ive never used them on the 29/12) email mr_ttaxi@hotmail.com for a quote

Edited by tonythai6

I'll also recommend Mr T. But if your timing works the best deal is the Bell Bus service. I think they depart the airport to Pattaya at 8 AM and 10 AM (other times also) at a cost of 200 baht and will take you to your room.

I have flown in on dec 30 a few times (old airport) and it used to be hell trying to get anyone to take you to patts.....and when you did get a taxi..they wanted stupid money like 2500.

i have no idea whether they will pull the same trick on your date. What your best bet is to book someone before hand. (probably cost 1000-1200).

Mr. Dream's Transport can take care of all of your pickup/dropoff, or just plain sightseeing and tour rides.

Your standard pickup from BKK to Patts would be 1200baht, and we guarantee that we will NEVER BE LATE, the drivers will often show up early in fact for return trips to the airports.

Now if you wanted to spend 2,500baht on an airport pickup, why not make it fun and try our VIP Pickup Service. Mr. Dream personally comes to pick you up an a extremely comfortable mini-van that seats 8, and he will bring along one of our ladies that you choose prior to the pickups. This will cover the ride, the barfine, and the lady taking the time to spend waiting at the airport with the driver, as well as helping you get settled in if you choose to invite the ladies up.

Similar services charge upwards of 10,000baht. While they do have blacked out vans, where the driver cannot see you behind the curtains, neither the driver or the girls will chance any problems during the drive. It is however, a comfortable way to make the time go by faster, no matter what time of day or night you get it, and have some excellent company in the process!!!

Just send an email to the link I have on my signature or give me a pm to find out more about the services and one of a kind tours we offer, that cannot be found anywhere else in Thailand through even the largest of tour companies!!! Including the ever more popular Sak Yant Tattoo Tours. So give us a shout, and let us take care of all your transportation needs. Guaranteed never to be late, and has yet to have been late on more then 100 pickups/dropoffs in a row now.

I have had the following experiences when using taxis in pattaya to and from airport

1) I used to take cheap taxi, or take taxi meter from the airport. This resulted in the following problems.

- Taxi driver did not take toll road, but took some other route through chonburi. (agreed it was alot quicker, only 1 hour, but, he sped through numerous red lights at 100 km / h ++)

- Taxi driver was asking me if i would not want to go for a 2000 bhat massage on the way to pattaya.

- Taxi broke down on the way to the airport

- taxi driver appeared half blind and took over 2 hours for a 1 hour trip

- Taxi driver broke the law with fast and furious driving on the hard shoulder to try to get to the airport on time

Now, i will make sure i book a limo airport pickup. Reasons

- Sure of a good car, with safety features

- If you are picked up at the airport, the touts wont bother you

- you can check that the company has some insurance