Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Big Party at Bob's BBQ & Mexican Grill Dec 15 2008

I wish to invite everyone to join us in celebrating the wife's (Tah) birthday on December 15th 2008. This is the first time in 6 years she is having a real party. She usually is the one to have a small not much of anything party at home. This year she wanted a party. So we are going to have music, FREE food, Pig, Thai food, Appetizers, and lots of cold beer and whiskey. From 8 pm til we drop.

We will be open serving food from the menu until 9-10 pm then we will serve only the party food, but will remain open to sell drinks until late.

I invite everyone to come join me and my staff to help her celebrate her birthday. 2guns

Of course I'll be there for your mia's party Bob, you didn't miss mines lol. One question though, is it gonna be Thai food, or Bob's BBQ food?

And i'll open up the middle between us so the girls can molest your customers again :D