Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Christmas Day Party @ 3Som on Dec.25th

As in usual fashion, we will be holding a Christmas Day party at 3Som Bar on Dec.25th (actual Xmas Day)

Since Bob will be holding his buffet next door, which most of us will be attending, we will only have appetizer type food on offer, as well as the occasional fruitcake lol.

All our ladies will be dressed the part as Santa's sexy little helpers, and we will have a few Christmas presents in store for you all, including some absolutely insane drink specials. 2 for 1 SS+cokes, 100baht AMF's, random gift give-aways by the owners, such as Bar-tabs, barfines, and maybe even some other fancy little gifts including free stays at the 3Som Bar!!!!!!

There will be far too many specials and prizes for me to list, so your best bet is to just come on down to 3Som and have yourself a merry little BG!!!!!!

Fun starts at 8pm and will not end until all customers and guests have decided to leave. If that means we stay open till the next morning for you, we are going to do it!!!!!

If not for all of that, it would be worth coming down to see yours truly dressed up as Santa Claus if I can find the outfit lol.

Don't forget about Bob's BBQ's Xmas day buffet right next door to us as well!!

3SOM BAR & GUESTHOUSE

XMAS DAY BONANZA

DEC.25th 8 until Late!!!

:D :D :gulp :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party

We will also now be having my engagement party on Christmas Day, so rather then have a massive amount of parties, on Dec.25th @3Som Bar & Guesthouse, we will be having our

3SOM XMAS BONANZA --AND-- JASON & PANG'S ENGAGEMENT PARTY

DEC.25TH, STARTING AT 5PM AND RUNNING ALL THE WAY UNTIL THE NEXT DAY!!!!!!

There will still be prize giveaways, and I think we might actually have a cake at least along with some appetizers. Any, and everyone are invited to help us celebrate both events!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap1 :bigsmile: :party

Edited by ackademik1

Also many thanks, to all who have been wishing me and Pang well. I know that we all figure that every marriage to a LOS girl, especially a former BG is never going to work out, but there are so many of us that attempt it anyways.

I may regret it in the future, but for now, I think that I am making the right choice as I know my missus actually does love me to death. Hence why I no longer pay visits to Soi6 lol.

But the party is going to be a grand one, celebrating two parties in one venue on one day. I expect everyone to be extremely intoxicated, myself included. We will be sure to have some sort of games going to have a good time!!!!