Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Mr. Dream's Transport / Up and running again at full capacity.

I regret to inform all of our customers, that Mr. Dream's Transport service will be shutdown to all pickups for a period of 2-3 days from today. Our email account was hacked, and we have yet been able to resolve matters to date.

We are asking that all customers that have pickups arranged already, please forward your information to ackademik1@yahoo.com So that Jason might be able to relay the information to me personally.

Thank you in advance for your understanding, and we apologize for all delays or problems that this brief period of interruption on our part, might cause for those who have pickups arranged.

Again, as well, everyone please try and bump this to keep this at the top, as I do not want any people who already have rides arranged to miss the post if possible.

Our email mrdreamtransport@yahoo.com was hacked, and after dealing with yahoo for several hours, we have not been able to resolve anything. All airport pickups from the Dec.21st onwards, have been lost, due to us not being able to access the account.

We have however created a new email account- Mr.DreamTransport@yahoo.com as well as forwarding any pickup arrangements to Jason , or even pm'ing Jason on the forum. We severely apologize for all the trouble that this will cause, or any worry it puts on those who have rides arranged already. But please just forward your information to one of those 3 venues, and the pickups are confirmed for that time period, its just the actual dates, flight numbers, names, and time of arrival that we are without.

I apologize for the extra hassle again, in advance, but once we receive the information from you, that will be an automatic confirmation, and Mr. Dream will be awaiting you at the airport upon your arrival.

Thanks for you patience and understanding,

Mr.Dream and Jason-ackademik1 c/o 3Som Bar & Guesthouse

Happy to say, all of our pickups are back on track as of now with the new email addy. So if your planning a trip into LOS, or back to the airport, give us an email so we can get you to where your going. Day trips as well as the one-of-a-kind Sak Yant tattoo tours, also on the menu :bigsmile:

Edited by ackademik1

mr drerams english has suddenly got very good jason .

not a dig , just a joke .

i know mr dream very well , top guy and a reliable taxi man .

im sure he ll do the very best he can for each and everyone of his passengers .

• 3 weeks later...

Bkk pickups are 1200baht, and return trips are 1000Baht. Its an extremely good service if you have a lot of luggage with you, and you can't beat using him more then once, as he always waits in the same spot. So after your first trip with him, you'll be outta the airport quick quick.

Bkk pickups are 1200baht, and return trips are 1000Baht. Its an extremely good service if you have a lot of luggage with you, and you can't beat using him more then once, as he always waits in the same spot. So after your first trip with him, you'll be outta the airport quick quick.

Not as cheap as mr T taxis who I have used several times,always on time and good cars and drivers,but can you explain how you will get out quicker the second time? Mr T has been waiting at the gate with aboard with my name on it so fail to see how anything can be quicker than that.

Not as cheap as mr T taxis who I have used several times,always on time and good cars and drivers,but can you explain how you will get out quicker the second time? Mr T has been waiting at the gate with aboard with my name on it so fail to see how anything can be quicker than that.
Non passengers are not allowed near the gates, perhaps you mean the entrance to the arrivals hall. The arrivals area is crowded and it can be hard to meet people.

They have driver sections zoned off. I would imagine most pickup companies that do a lot of business in the airport stay in the same section every time. I know Mr. Dream does, can't speak for any other companies as I have only used 2 others, that were individuals provided by hotels or friends.

So your second time coming into Bkk, you would know exactly where the driver is going to be from the first time. He of course has the signs with the name as all companies should.

The main pickup vehicle for Mr. Dream is a comfortable Chevrolet mini-van. Its quite comfortable, especially for those with extreme amounts of luggage, or even looking to come in with a friend, as the prices remain the same. Its just a matter of requesting and making sure that he sends the van instead of another driver if you want it though.

Hope that answers your question mate.

• 2 weeks later...