Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

is it near LK plaza market?

I don't know where the LK plaza is located but if your on 3rd Rd heading south it will be on the right hand prior to the Pattaya Tai intersection.

Edited by Emil

I'd do that granny for the experience she may have. But I'd have to see the belly. I have a problem with jelly-stretches. That why all the women I do are usually under 22. later....Doorman!

Without trying to be a smartass, I doubt punters will travel to the boonies for free pool alone.

So what does your bar offer?

PS I count four small balls (spots) in a row, can I break?

Didn't you own pubs in the UK? :D :nod :thumbup

:D A MAP on how to find the place would Improve Your Business,.

Have read your directions and Still have no Idea on How to get there.

Make it Part of Your Post, :thumbup :nod

I posted a link to help locate the place in an earlier thread.

Search and ye shall find!

Popped in fo a quick drink after work last night and there were 5 girls there along with the manager John. ( John is not exactly a genial host though, as during my stay of just over an hour, all he did was play games on the computer and a game of pool without even acknowledging that he had a customer in the place.)

The girls there do not have very good English skills, so don't expect too much in the way of conversation, but the girl on the right in the picture above is very pleasing to look at and just sit with, so it was still quite a pleasant time.

I don't know what the situation in this bar is regarding barfine rates and whether there is a ST room available, so could I ask suffolkcouple to provide this information?

(For reference a Beer Chang is 55 baht and a ladydrink cost me 80 baht.)

Edited by Skygod
Nice pool table. Nice butt on the one in white...Doorman!

All the girls look good to me!!

post-12358-1230010526.jpg

How many people turned up in a swimming cossie? <grin

3211swimmers.gif

:chogdee

post-12358-1230010551.jpg

great photo of the beach scene,we should be still wearing that sort of protection here,skin cancer is very high in Aus.

• 2 weeks later...

Soi 33 off 3 Road on the Beach Side of the road (close to Pattaya Tai) or off Soi Buakhou and go eastward past Piamsuk condominium.

Barfine is 300 baht and onsite ST is available (so I've been told

Soi 33 off 3 Road on the Beach Side of the road (close to Pattaya Tai) or off Soi Buakhou and go eastward past Piamsuk condominium.

Barfine is 300 baht and onsite ST is available (so I've been told :D)

Hmmm...thanks but I think we still need a map from the innkeeper. :bigsmile: