Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Sorry for that. I noticed it too. The board server had been running without a reboot for 369 days, though I've had to go in and kill and restart a few processes over the last couple of months. I was just trying to reach 365 days...which we did 4 days ago before I did a full reboot of the system....it was sort of a test/milestone I wanted to reach. I was even thinking about having a party for its one year birthday, but we had a party on that day anyway

So, it's all rebooted, everything should be a bit crisper now.

Sorry for that. I noticed it too. The board server had been running without a reboot for 369 days, though I've had to go in and kill and restart a few processes over the last couple of months. I was just trying to reach 365 days...which we did 4 days ago before I did a full reboot of the system....it was sort of a test/milestone I wanted to reach. I was even thinking about having a party for its one year birthday, but we had a party on that day anyway

Thanks Martin we are flying again !!! :unsure: :zzz: :zzz:

Sorry for that. I noticed it too. The board server had been running without a reboot for 369 days, though I've had to go in and kill and restart a few processes over the last couple of months. I was just trying to reach 365 days...which we did 4 days ago before I did a full reboot of the system....it was sort of a test/milestone I wanted to reach. I was even thinking about having a party for its one year birthday, but we had a party on that day anyway :D:

Martin,

What package are you running your server on? Apache?

Not too shabby.

2 of my 3 DNS Servers have been up now for 400+ days (The other gets a bit strange if I let it go more then a few months between reboots), but the rest of my servers I take thru a weekly reboot. Windows servers just dont do all that well with old age lol. One good thing about *nix servers - very few memory leaks :)

Frosty

CentOS...don't recall which version.

It gets high marks, especially when used as you are using it, and is considered a "major distribution."

More here,

http://distrowatch.com/dwres.php?resource=major

I haven't used it myself, but did try Red Hat several years ago.

I got a late start :) and bought my first personal computer 21 years ago. Started with DOS and quickly added Desqview. I miss Desqview. It was a great product. I was even running the early versions of Windows in it. :)

In '95, I bought a copy of Slackware Linux and have been using it off and on ever since. Tried Red Hat, Caldera's OpenLinux (several versions) and along the way the various versions of winblows, including XP which, IMHO, is mickeysoft's best effort to date. When Vista was released, I read the reviews and went back to using Slackware Linux full time. I've also tried K/Ubuntu and can see why it has become the most popular of the many Linux distributions, but I don't care for changes they are making to Linux and have recently installed Slamd64, which is 64 bit version of Slackware.

Long live Linux!

:grin-jump

Edited by Scalawag
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm in the UK and over the last week it's been really slow - so much so that I'm avoiding threads with pics.

It only seems to be this board, I've got normal speed on other ones like ThaiVisa and non-Thai sites. Also, the webcam runs fine.

I've tried it on my PC and laptop (same connection), same result

It it only me?

I'm on broadband BTW.

Any ideas anyone.

I dream of speeds like those!!!

3000/500 to Bangkok!

700/100 To London.

And this is the best time of day!