Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

This was posted on Thaivisa - if true folks may want to be careful about touching their caddie.

BEWARE of Caddie No. 161 at Khao Kheow golf club....I am at a complete loss as to understand how this happened..... I removed the scorecard from her top pocket to record the score,and gave her it back....after 9 hoes another caddie turned up an said the other one had a headache....Good! i thought , as the previous one seemed unhappy,and never spoke 1 word... when i finished my round, the manager was waiting with the police, and informed me "you have broken the law of Thailand" " you touch lady" What a suprise,of course I denied it, had 3 witnesses,and another caddie who said I only took the card out of her pocket..Anyway, it cost me 2,000 bht or go to Siracha Stn. she wanted 5,000 at first..... So beware....161. Her name is PRY

Yes, pretty well everyone reaches into the caddie's pocket for the score card. I often stop my car alongside a golf course, run over and reach in for the scorecard. You'd think they'd be used to that by now. But no, they just want to rip off good-natured, good-hearted foreign golfers, it's really their only purpose in life.

I do the same in the US, just reach into women's pockets for their breasts.... er, their papers.

Line of the week, though, trotski:

After 9 hoes....

Yes, pretty well everyone reaches into the caddie's pocket for the score card. I often stop my car alongside a golf course, run over and reach in for the scorecard. You'd think they'd be used to that by now. But no, they just want to rip off good-natured, good-hearted foreign golfers, it's really their only purpose in life.

I do the same in the US, just reach into women's pockets for their breasts.... er, their papers.

Line of the week, though, trotski:

After 9 hoes....

:banghead :clap1 :wtf :rotflmao :rotflmao

:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

Edited by midlifecrisis
  • 2 weeks later...

an interesting post?? ive played golf many times as im sure has many other bms here and never had a problem with a caddie like this, ive met up with caddies after golf for some fun but never had a problem there either, why was the score card not clipped onto the stearing wheel of the cart you were in or why didnt you just ask to see the card :D me thinks there is more to this than we are being told

me thinks there is more to this than we are being told

My thoughts exactly dear Watson, someone with a grudge to grind after the caddy wouldn't look for his balls in the rough? :bigsmile: :D

Or maybe the girl didn't like getting canned after 9 holes?

Edited by Dungheap
My thoughts exactly dear Watson, someone with a grudge to grind after the caddy wouldn't look for his balls in the rough? :bigsmile: :D

Or maybe the girl didn't like getting canned after 9 holes?

I don't know, it seems that a lot of the girls like to keep the card pinned to their shirt or in the breats pocket, even after being asked to put it on the wheel for reference. had it happen to me several times where I almost wanted to grab it (in a friendly manner) when their hands were full or driving the cart and not try to explain it. Glad I didn't now.