Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Safe to eat from the street carts

I have never had any problems from any food in Pattay, Thailand . I eat quetiy ow guy , Quetiy ow moo , Soup , I eat pork chicken all the fruit , Only thing i will not eat is pock pock , Julian is ok but don't eat to much because it heats up in your gut then you have a problem , Street eating is as good as any resaurant in pattaya just look at what you get all of it is cooked infront of you , I think its better than mac shit ,

Guys refuse to eat from food carts...but think nothing of going down on a BG's pussy which only hours before was probably being pounded bare back by some sweaty, smelly falang. :bigsmile:

Guys refuse to eat from food carts...but think nothing of going down on a BG's pussy which only hours before was probably being pounded bare back by some sweaty, smelly falang. :rotflmao

I've eaten many a pussy and so far never have come down with pussy poisoning where I've had the shit's, upset stomach and throwing up all night. :bigsmile:

I've eaten many a pussy and so far never have come down with pussy poisoning where I've had the shit's, upset stomach and throwing up all night. :rotflmao

Hope you floss afterwards, I usually get hair stuck in my teeth. :bigsmile:

Guys refuse to eat from food carts...but think nothing of going down on a BG's pussy which only hours before was probably being pounded bare back by some sweaty, smelly falang. :nod
Are you also a falang yourself?

Anyhow, follow the advice of Bill Clinton, don't inhale!

Edited by jacko

Like I said before. In the west we have been brainwashed into being sissys that are scared of germs. The first trip to Pattaya I was very very wary about eating off food carts. After all, shouldnt they wear plastic gloves and have the meat chilled at a certain temperature and check the temperature while cooking. Wheres the washing facilities and WTF, the cook is smoking Would James Dean or Sid Vicious have chickened out , like Big Demolition Dusa of the headhunters vietnam vet regiment. No. And Ive never had a problem from foodcarts. The only time I had the shits was from cambo.

Just one word of caution.

If you get the pork on a stick. it usually comes with peppers and pineapple. The pineapple next to the pepper, absorbs the spice and can catch out the unwarry. I throw that end piece away.

Just one word of caution.

If you get the pork on a stick. it usually comes with peppers and pineapple. The pineapple next to the pepper, absorbs the spice and can catch out the unwarry. I throw that end piece away.

aww I thought that was the best part. :D

For the punter travelling to Asia for the first time this is for you.

When you get off the plane in BKK the first thing you'll notice is the state of the art ultra modern airport. When you go outside to meet your driver most likely he will be driving a newish car with AC and a decent stereo. You'll head out to a super highway and go to Pattaya. The first thing you'll notice is all the 7-11, McDonalds, ATM all over the place and you'll think man this is a well developed country and for the most part your right.

But when you eat off a food cart your in a third world country with dirty water, primitive to non existent food sanitation practices and for the two week vacationer you have to weigh the benefits of eating like a local and probably coming down with a nasty case of food poisoning that will lay you up for two-four days. Is it worth it losing time from your limited vacation? Only you can answer this question.

21 days till wheels UP.......... :D :D :gulp

But when you eat off a food cart your in a third world country with dirty water, primitive to non existent food sanitation practices and for the two week vacationer you have to weigh the benefits of eating like a local and probably coming down with a nasty case of food poisoning that will lay you up for two-four days. Is it worth it losing time from your limited vacation? Only you can answer this question.

McDusa is a big Jessy :wanker

• 2 weeks later...

Only eat food that is cooked in front of you, but try and stay away from shellfish. If you do get the squirts drink loads of water and do not immediatly start popping imodium and the like because "the runs" is the bodies way of flushing out the bad stuff and imodium acts like putting a cork up your arse blocking the problem in.

I've eaten many a pussy and so far never have come down with pussy poisoning where I've had the shit's, upset stomach and throwing up all night. :D

Some of the best food I've had in Pattaya is off of the street carts -- no more risky than the street taco carts in la zona roja - Tijuana, Mexico <grin . . . never gotten sick yet. As for Pattaya's street carts, I'm usually with a BG. One time my girl had the street cart lady make up some soup . . . it was looking like it would be really delicious, so I ordered the same but told her "not spicy". We got to the room and my soup was perfect (although still spicy for my taste). Just out of curiosity I asked my BG if I could taste the soup she ordered . . . <huh :wtf :drunk . . . how can anyone eat anything THAT spicy?!?!?!! Amazing.

That meal was one of the best I ever had there . . . and the sweetest muffin for desert <huh

--- FarSider

You can't go wrong with some noodle soups. 'guay dtiaao naam'

Never had a problem with this, or meats as long as they are well cooked in front of you, avoid seafood though just to be safe as someone mentioned earlier.

Had a few guys tell me they got sick (food poisoning) off western food actually, so it's all a gamble, not just the thai street food.