Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

What Western country has the most delicious cuisine?

What country's cuisine do you prefer  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi,

A good English breakfast is a great meal.

And according to the French, 'to eat well in the Uk, you would have to eat breakfast 3 times'....:bigsmile:

I have a preference for italian food. woodfired oven baked pizza and lasagna, pasta with pesto, alfredo sauce, provimi veal cooked any way you want, lemon or tomato sauce, pasta with truffles/oil. prosciutto san danielle and parma.

But I also love french food, such as foie gras, brie cheese, or Spanish cuisine for paella both the red and black(squid), serrano ham negra, conchinillo asado(baby roast pig), bacalao(although this is mainly from Portugal, not to mention the wines Riojas and Bordeaux.

But you forget Japanese food with sushi, sashimi, gindara or Chinese for Peking duck, sharkfin soup, birds nest soup, dim sum and baby roast pig.

And the spicy thai cuisine! Just like their women!

None of the above, good old Aussie tucker :)

You've got to be jerking us?

The most famous building in that country is an opera house even though it is a country renowned for a complete lack of class, good manners, culture or sophistication.

Meat pies and barbies...what a great contribution to world cuisine :sorry

You've got to be jerking us?

The most famous building in that country is an opera house even though it is a country renowned for a complete lack of class, good manners, culture or sophistication.

Meat pies and barbies...what a great contribution to world cuisine :bigsmile:

Found quite a selection of top quality, multi-national restaurants in Sydney. The Chinese options are incredible. The opera house, well of course it was built to dispel the image, as most Ossies probably wouldn't bother to skip a brew to watch fat actors singing, or is it fat singers acting? :clap2
  • 3 weeks later...

i can't vote on this one as my country was not on the list :clueless

That would be Texas, The one state in the union that was a country before it joined the U.S.A. :D

Go enjoy the best "beef B.B.Q."

( not pork) you will ever wipe your mouth across!!! All the texmex delights that a fat man could ever want.(both food and the ladies) :clap1 If you happen to chose to stay in "Austin" it has the best music and bar scene!!!! :bow 6th street is a great time, :clap1 :cry2

also if you get a chance, take a visit to Elgin, and have some of the best sausage you will ever eat, and crosstown B.B.Q. in Elgin is a place you will not want to miss. So if you have the $$ to take the trip do yourself a favour and go. you will not be disappointed!!! :bow

i can't vote on this one as my country was not on the list :clap2

That would be Texas, The one state in the union that was a country before it joined the U.S.A.

Damn Texans, even their tales are bigger... :D

FYI:

The California Republic, also called the Bear Flag Republic, was a government proclaimed by settlers from the United States on June 14, 1846, in Sonoma in the then Mexican province of California.

On a lighter note....

French, Italian & Spanish. If you don't agree, you don't know how to eat. :clap2

Damn Texans, even their tales are bigger... :D

FYI:

The California Republic, also called the Bear Flag Republic, was a government proclaimed by settlers from the United States on June 14, 1846, in Sonoma in the then Mexican province of California.

On a lighter note....

French, Italian & Spanish. If you don't agree, you don't know how to eat. :D

i stand corrected :bow i did not know the great state of califonication was a country before it joined the union what was it called ? " the peoples republic of california" :D

i agree with the lighter note i like eating french, italian, and spanish.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-