Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 320 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Looking for condo/apartment/studio for 2 weeks

Since there are people at the site who own a condo, bar/guesthouse or so on that they rent I thought to expand my google and forum seach by putting an own add here.

Also looking for hidden gems that don't have a website or have escaped my radar.

I'm looking for a condo/apartment/studio/etc, basically anything but a hotel for my stay.

Looking to pay around 10k.

Staying in Pattaya roughly the last week of Feb and the first of March.

Would need air con, fridge, cable tv, hot water and an internet connection. I saw some spanish condos at 500-600 a day with very nice gardens and a pool but no internet so that's a no go for me. Things like a bath tub, microwave, sound system and such are a bonus.

I could however pay a bit more if I place with a kitchen turns up since I could have my live in do some cooking at times. It takes it's toll to go out and decide about 4 times every day where are you going to eat this time so a breakfast and 1 occasional meal per day inside would sound like a good thing to do.

I have narrowed my preferred stay of area somewhere close to Buakhow/LK Metro/Soi Chaiyapoon/X-Zyte but it's not written in stone. I know I could find a monthly rent of 5000 behind 3rd road but I want to be at the game straight away when I'm out the door smile.gif

I did stay at Canterbury Tales 2 years ago and had no complaints, just like to try a new place everytime.

So.. hope this was enough information. If you have an opening for 22.2.-8.3. or do know a recommendation hit reply smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...