Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

guest houses soi l.k. metro

looking for a room in a guesthouse i can access without having to go through the bar, i was thinking metro apartments are there others, is there a list on the web somewhere.

thanks

Unless things have changed, you have to go through the bar at the Metro Apartments. Maybe Robins Nest has some rooms. I think they have three places in the vicinity with rooms. Canterbury Tales might also work.

J

Didn't know club blu was a guesthouse, live and learn something new everyday, what are their rates like ?

Not sure but you could check if they have a web-site. I'm sure some member will have stayed there and will enlighten you!

The Jasmine Mansion is just a few yards along on Soi Buakaow. Its a hotel with a reception area and cafe. Its ideal for meeting non P4P TGs if thats why you dont want to stay above a bar. It also has room service and other hotel facilities. Just ask me if you want to know more.

The Jasmine Mansion is just a few yards along on Soi Buakaow. Its a hotel with a reception area and cafe. Its ideal for meeting non P4P TGs if thats why you dont want to stay above a bar. It also has room service and other hotel facilities. Just ask me if you want to know more.

I would totally agree that the Jasmine Mansion is a very good place to stay. I spend 30 days there on my last trip to Pattaya. Nice people who run the place and the food was very good. :allright

jasmine mansion sounds ideal good location good price and quiet with nice rooms, i was just looking for somewhere where i don`t have to walk through a bar all the time, especially when bringing company back to my room.

jasmine mansion sounds ideal good location good price and quiet with nice rooms, i was just looking for somewhere where i don`t have to walk through a bar all the time, especially when bringing company back to my room.

http://www.jasminemansion.com/site/

I think the rates are down from what it says on the site. I was told there was a board outside advertising rooms at 600 bht. The price usually includes a breakfast before 1pm or get it sent to your room for a few extra baht.

http://www.jasminemansion.com/site/

I think the rates are down from what it says on the site. I was told there was a board outside advertising rooms at 600 bht. The price usually includes a breakfast before 1pm or get it sent to your room for a few extra baht.

Two weeks ago the signboard said 590 baht with wi-fi.

jasmine mansion, I am going to add this place to my short list. What has your luck been with negotiating a longer stay rate? I am looking at 3 weeks in June. Also it says that they have a mini bar. Will they allow you to empty it out on arrival and stock it with your own stuff? Do they have 24hr reception/security? Thanks guys

jasmine mansion, I am going to add this place to my short list. What has your luck been with negotiating a longer stay rate? I am looking at 3 weeks in June. Also it says that they have a mini bar. Will they allow you to empty it out on arrival and stock it with your own stuff? Do they have 24hr reception/security? Thanks guys

Have stayed there twice, on both occasions I emptied out the fridge (except for perishables) . This they appeared to accept. I do put all back in the fridge before departure. I do this wherever I stay!!

You are the one paying for the use of the room !! so..... in my opinion, the fridge is for your use not theirs.

They did have weekly and monthly rates.

Excellent 24hr security.

Nice place to stay (no elevator) guest friendly. :thumbup

They tell you to stick their stuff in a bag in the closet. They have crisps and toothbrush and paste etc on the dresser. Tell them you havent used it or they might replace them and charge them to you. Should be ok that youve told them youve stuck the stuff in the closet, but you know what Thais are like at times.

Ive got them down a good bit for three month stays but if they are already at 590bht, they might not discount much more.

24 hour reception and theres an electronic lock on the door to the staircase. So ex TGs shouldnt be able to sneak in. I left my laptop and money in the room for 10 days once while I went to Chiang Mai and for a week when I went to Cambo. Stuff was still there when I git back.

About Jasmine rates, I've never seen April counted as 'High Season' before. I like their low-season rates but don't think the April high-season rate is competitive with other hotels which consider it Low Season.

Now it does mention specials are frequently available, I wouldn't be surprised to see one during that month.

About Jasmine rates, I've never seen April counted as 'High Season' before. I like their low-season rates but don't think the April high-season rate is competitive with other hotels which consider it Low Season.

Now it does mention specials are frequently available, I wouldn't be surprised to see one during that month.

Agreed. It pisses me off that they probably have the longest high season in Pattaya with a "peak season" as well. Theres not many months low season according to their pricing.

The OP was looking for suggestions for a guesthouse where you do not have to walk through an open bar area in order to access your room. I can go with this. I often feel the "goldfish" effect when you walk into the place with "Miss Right for tonight".

So if we can steer back on track I would also be interested in what other BMs have to say about a place you can access with your date somewhat discreetly.

The OP was looking for suggestions for a guesthouse where you do not have to walk through an open bar area in order to access your room. I can go with this. I often feel the "goldfish" effect when you walk into the place with "Miss Right for tonight".

So if we can steer back on track I would also be interested in what other BMs have to say about a place you can access with your date somewhat discreetly.

7 have been named isn't that enough? There are others that have "Discreet" entrances particulary for after hours use.Personally I have never been ashamed of any lady I have been in the company of and therefore have no use of a separate entrance!

Mind you NONE of my teelacs come equipped with "Meat & 2 veggies"! :D :clap2 :party

Personally I have never been ashamed of any lady I have been in the company of and therefore have no use of a separate entrance!

Strange but BigD never mentioned there being one at Sky Slops...

• 1 month later...
Unless things have changed, you have to go through the bar at the Metro Apartments. Maybe Robins Nest has some rooms. I think they have three places in the vicinity with rooms. Canterbury Tales might also work.

J

We do have a discreet back door at canterbury tales cafe in building A, not building B although there is not a bar on the ground floor but a massage salon.

See www.canterburytalescafe.com

Why hasn't anyone mentioned the RH?

Isn't that on Soi LK Metro?

I have never stayed there so I don't know whether you have to go through the bar to get to the rooms.

You probably would have a good reason to avoid going through the bar there though....apparently the bar girls there don't smile :D

Entrance through the bar,girls ALWAYS smile happily at you, unless your name is "Papillion". So everybody is greeted with a smiling face as "P" avoids the Soi like the plague.

Edited by stevoman