China +86 59 2516 7777

Operating Hours : 8am – 9pm (GMT+8)

United Kingdom 0845 605 3333

Australia 1300 760 330

Operating Hours : 10am – 11pm (GMT+10)

Others +603 2171 9333 (Booking)

+603 2171 9222 (Inquiry)

Operating Hours : 8am – 9pm (GMT+8)

The Malaysian number is the best bet because that is where they are based.

Dont expect them to reply to emails.

Does anybody have a working phone number or email address for Air Asia? The ones on their website don't seem to work, at least for me.

Malaysian numbers seem to be working OK ....... are you calling outside their operating hours?

I can understand your frustration in trying to contact them by phone. After no answers to my email sent on their booking system I tried to ring every one of their listed numbers, from australia. I rang regularly during office hours with no success as they were continually engaged. In the end I had to wait until I checked in for my flight from australia to get some action from the counter staff who were very helpful.

They have sent 2 e-mails the past few weeks stating they are relocating their reservations office and delays are to be expected-regardless,no excuse for the length of the delays during the switchover.All contact will be delayed.For "Asia's No.1 Discount carrier",this amounts to poor service and potential loss of business.

Try useing a computor :bigsmile:
Try using a spell-checker... :allright

Well it is al least somewhat comforting to know that I'm not alone in my efforts to contact Air Asia. They must have working numbers, internet to do business, just hide them from the public I guess. I will continue the effort to contact, but it may be that I will have to try to recover the money for my canceled flight when I get back in May, I'll have a few hours to kill in swampy.

Air Asia has the best flight for me to Udonthani. usually cheaper than Nok, don't have to take cab from swampy to Don Muang and with my arrival time gets me to Udon about 2hrs earlier.

Maybe if I git me one of them thar new fangled "computors" I can contact them or even post up on this har forum. :allright

when i was in malaysia they changed their call centre and were first unreachable for days, and after that there was like 30 minute waiting time...and guess what...it aint a toll free number, spent a small fortune getting my flight changed....