Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

All Drinks 85b At Catz-a-gogo

Now, back to the task at hand! I was in Catz last night, and my delicious refreshing Asahi beer was indeed just 85 baht. And though there are not yet MANY girls in the bar, ALL of them are eminently boneable as near as I could tell (and I wasn't that drunk, for a change).

:gulp :drunk :clap2 :D :clap2

I popped in with my date and had a couple of drinks for 85 baht each. It was after happy hour, not sure of exact time. Was @ a dozen average looking girls present.

Left 200 baht in bin and went to Coyotees which was full of stunners :clap2

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I popped in with my date and had a couple of drinks for 85 baht each. It was after happy hour, not sure of exact time. Was @ a dozen average looking girls present.

Left 200 baht in bin and went to Coyotees which was full of stunners :D

So you won't be going back, I guess?

Excellent!! :clap2 The best reason so far on this thread to head back to a great place. :clap2

Hub

Face it guys, the place is crap.

You're only bigging it up because Pieman is a good friend of yours.

I didn't revisit Catz but that's not to say I won't give it another try on my next trip (if it's still there).

The Cobra boys were in there abusing the girls while I was there. Pieman sat alone watching the proceedings with a smile (false?) on his face. Anything to earn a Baht I suppose.

Face it guys, the place is crap.

You're only bigging it up because Pieman is a good friend of yours.

I didn't revisit Catz but that's not to say I won't give it another try on my next trip (if it's still there).

The Cobra boys were in there abusing the girls while I was there. Pieman sat alone watching the proceedings with a smile (false?) on his face. Anything to earn a Baht I suppose.

You are full of it Pap.

To each his own, and if you don't prefer the place, "up to you".

But don't tell me why I like it.

Have had some great times there, including some great barfines up until last November.

Ive never met or spoken to the owners. I always found it a good place to visit and got a couple of good barfines out of the place. I would have barfined more, but had a regular in there and didnt want to BF her friends.

You are full of it Pap.

To each his own, and if you don't prefer the place, "up to you".

But don't tell me why I like it.

Have had some great times there, including some great barfines up until last November.

Where would you position Catz in a list of Pattaya's Top Ten Agogos ?

I'll answer my own question.

Catz would not even make the Top Ten.

So why would I walk past 10 better Agogos to visit Catz ?

I wouldn't unless of course there was another reason to visit the place. EG...I am a friend of the owner!

My last visit to Catz was my second visit. The first visit was crap. I decided to give it another try after reading Pieman's 85 Baht drinks promo. Perhaps my first visit was on an off night and I would be pleasantly surprised on my second visit? That wasn't to be. Like I said, there was @ 8 mediocre looking girls half of whom were being molested by Cobra Gold participants.

Not my cup of tea thanks.

If that's what you like, go ahead, knock yourself out.

...........Like I said, there was @ 8 mediocre looking girls..............

We have around 35 girls on our books and even on a bad night we have well in excess of 20 in attendance. There were 27 there last night for example (and some damned good looking ones too - and that's not just my "biased" opinion before you say it). No idea where you get the figure of 8 from but the only time you might find only 8 girls in there is very late at night when we've had a lot of barfines. Since the Cobra Gold guys tended to be early starters it doesn't seem likely you were in the bar that late so I am mystified as to how you say there were only 8 girls.

You are entitled to your own opinion as is anybody but there are clearly more than a few who disagree with you based on last night's evidence. It was difficult, if not impossible at times, to get a seat in there for much of the night. None of those were "friends" - in fact there were only two people in there I recognised all night until a few regulars came in around 0100. Now given that people aren't going to sit in a crap bar just because the drinks are cheaper than the rest, isn't it odd that their opinions must be at such a great divergence from yours ?

They clearly like the bar, you obviously don't. The solution seems simple and no doubt you'll be doing just that. I'll try to get over it. :unsure:

Cheers

Pie

Where would you position Catz in a list of Pattaya's Top Ten Agogos ?

It's much higher on my list than the top ten, more like the top four based on my last trip and frequency of visits. Others I spent some time in were the supers and living dolls. Had one of the better and repeat BFs from Catz. I am not sure what your criteria are and don't really care. No, its not the biggest place but it definitely has its share of lookers. Based on recent pictures from the place, there are at least three new ones that would be on my "Must Do List" and that is rare for me in any gogo. I factor things like comfort seating, corkage fees,, bathrooms, low hassle into my criteria. You can say its because I know the owners, but that is another factor as I have a high comfort level I will experience a minimum of bullshit as a customer (and thats not just because I am friends with them).

Not my cup of tea thanks.

Again, thatis terrific news tto me. One of the other things I forgot to mention above is that I like the fact that at Catz I may run into some good guys that also like the place to have a chat and that the "asshole factor" is at a minimum.

I am glad we are on the same page. :bigsmile:

So in your opinion, Catz is the fourth best agogo in Pattaya.

No point in continuing this conversation :clueless

It was 4th.

Since finding out there is no chance of bumping into you there, it might have moved up a few notches.

:clueless

Like any bar, some nights are gonna be better than others, but I've never had a bad night in Catz and best of all I return in two weeks to inspect the back office! :party :lovee :bj1

How much are the softdrinks nowadays and are they cheaper without ice? :moon :sosad :clueless

:clueless :gulp

best of all I return in two weeks to inspect the back office! :clueless :moon :sosad

Sad to say M'8 - I don't think Mourn is there now - nothing a quick call could take care of I'm sure. :clueless

On my recent trip I barfined the most of the girls from the CATZ... On my recent trip CATZ is the winner... Also found the best attitude of the girls.. So for me the number one... OK... maybe there are many other bars with more stunners, but considering the look and the attitude percentage for me CATZ is the number one... on this recent trip... ( aware ... I slagged the CATZ for years )

On my recent trip I barfined the most of the girls from the CATZ... On my recent trip CATZ is the winner... Also found the best attitude of the girls.. So for me the number one... OK... maybe there are many other bars with more stunners, but considering the look and the attitude percentage for me CATZ is the number one... on this recent trip... ( aware ... I slagged the CATZ for years )

Hey, we agree Gabor!

Even a broken clock is right twice a day!! :D

Gabor, did the corkage fees in any way influence your decision ??? :rolleyes:

Interesting reminder... I don't got even a free beer in this year...

No idea where you get the figure of 8 from but the only time you might find only 8 girls in there is very late at night when we've had a lot of barfines.

most probably bailed out pretty quick when they saw Paps come through the door...and really can you blame them! :rolleyes:

. No idea where you get the figure of 8 from but the only time you might find only 8 girls in there is very late at night when we've had a lot of barfines.
Sorry to say I went in about 2 weeks back and there did seem to be very few girls in there.... 8 maybe 10 including service...would have covered it. As it was early, soon after 8.30pm, perhaps they were hiding out in the changing room. Little sign of management, which perhaps explains it. This was just before you introduced the attractive drink prices, so I hope this works out for you. Have always liked Catz reminds me of the 'way it was' some years ago. A place to escape the bright neon, masses of chrome and the thumping bass that vibrates your gut into sickliness! Edited by jacko
Sorry to say I went in about 2 weeks back and there did seem to be very few girls in there.... 8 maybe 10 including service...would have covered it. As it was early, soon after 8.30pm, perhaps they were hiding out in the changing room. Little sign of management, which perhaps explains it. This was just before you introduced the attractive drink prices, so I hope this works out for you. Have always liked Catz reminds me of the 'way it was' some years ago. A place to escape the bright neon, masses of chrome and the thumping bass that vibrates your gut into sickliness!

You're probably right about a few of them - especially those that had just turned up. As you suggest, once they have clocked in, they don't exactly rush to get changed and out into the bar, requiring prodding from the mamasan. 'Tis a constant battle. The rest probably just hadn't showed up yet. You know how it is, getting them all into work for 8.00pm isn't an option - no matter how much "encouragement" is given. 80-90% are there by 9pm most nights but you still get the stragglers wandering in at 9.30-10.00, some nights even later. :clap1

We held off introducing the new drink prices for a couple of weeks (we'd originally planned to start at the beginning of Feb) whilst we went on a recruitment drive as we were at least half a dozen short of the ideal number in early Feb. It was fine if we had few/no early barfines but if we lost half a dozen or more early doors, dancers were a bit thin on the ground. We've since had about 10-12 new ones start and numbers are now around optimum levels. We had 24 dancing last night and I'd expect nearer 30 tonight, which is about as many as a bar our size can realistically accommodate.

Cheers

Pie

P.S. Glad you like the bar - thanks for the kind words. :clap1

Edited by Pieman
We have around 35 girls on our books and even on a bad night we have well in excess of 20 in attendance. There were 27 there last night for example (and some damned good looking ones too - and that's not just my "biased" opinion before you say it). No idea where you get the figure of 8 from but the only time you might find only 8 girls in there is very late at night when we've had a lot of barfines. Since the Cobra Gold guys tended to be early starters it doesn't seem likely you were in the bar that late so I am mystified as to how you say there were only 8 girls.

We've since had about 10-12 new ones start and numbers are now around optimum levels. We had 24 dancing last night and I'd expect nearer 30 tonight, which is about as many as a bar our size can realistically accommodate.

I was there after happy hour. Not sure what time but like I say, there was only 8 or so dancers. 4 on the stage and 4or 5 sitting around.

If you only had @ 20 dancers show up that night and half of them were barfined, that makes me right. All that was there were the leftovers.

You need more girls working there, plain and simple. Good luck with that :D

Pieman:

Great to see that you are aware of the economy and are on top of trying to make Catz more attractive for the mongers.

Getting attractive ladies and the numbers you require no doubt is something a owner has to stay on top of all the time. Of course, the same applies to any owner that wants to have a good business!

Apparently, from what I read, your location in general, is not as busy as in the past but I appreciate your efforts to stay on top of it. For sure it is more than some others are doing. It sure appears that it is worth the extra walk to cum to Catz now. Even Gabor is highly satisfied! <grin

I wil make it a point to stop in on my next visit. Keep it up and the best of luck to you!

I just go to Catz for the free food on party days but have to make sure I'm there before Lazarus and the real balloon chaser brigade !

As for birds, Pie hits it on the head when he says it is a constant battle. Long gone are the days of too many girls and not enough jobs where you could get them to do what you wanted or just fire them and get a replacement.

A good move on prices by the Pieman. Times are tough and I hope that those who benefit remember gestures like this when better times roll round again.

I'm not in Pattaya now

And from the looks of the lineup, the increase in punters seems to be making it easier to attract top totty talent. Ain't a virtuous circle a beautiful thing? :moon

A step in the right direction.

Pity you had to take so long to feel our pain.

Now then, tough decision. Should I have 3 happy hour Tigers for 120 Baht at the Rockhouse or 2 happy hour tigers at Catz for 130 ??? :D

Be a man and go to the RH. Stop fannying about.