Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I have just been on Qatar airways websight, and they are offering flights from London to bangkok return at 354 pounds

Must fly between 16th Feb and 30th June, and book before 2nd march.

A bargain, looks like prices are dropping :bigsmile:

Just got an email from Qatar with this deal (although £356 but what's £2)

Some dates in April not valid - presumably school hols.

Well April 10th-13th would be Easter weekend, The 12th-15th would also be Songkran.

Likewise received this morning and put in dates for next trip beginning April for a month and available (which is more to the point)

Quite a long wait in Doha going out though, around 5 hours but coming home only 2 hours.

nidnoyham,

AirAsia has a 48 hour sale on at the moment ...... about 47 hours left to run.

KUL-STN is about 18k baht return incl taxes.

I did them earlier as well, it was about £560+ tax. May get it and take a chance on her getting a UK visa. There has been a hold up- Thais ! :kissing

Edited by nidnoyham

Be carefull with Air Asia lads, there is a lot of add ons especially if you want to take luggage (even small amount) and seat reservation. Have a look at some of the review sites about punctuality, customer services, seat width.

I guess you get what you pay for though.

Be carefull with Air Asia lads, there is a lot of add ons especially if you want to take luggage (even small amount) and seat reservation. Have a look at some of the review sites about punctuality, customer services, seat width.

I guess you get what you pay for though.

with baggage/meal and comfort kit ( I think ) KUL-STN-KUL is 2107 MYR. I haven't converted that, but it's a fair price.

with baggage/meal and comfort kit ( I think ) KUL-STN-KUL is 2107 MYR. I haven't converted that, but it's a fair price.

MYR to THB is easy ............ x 10.

Their XL (biz class) is running at 4k MYR (Incl) at the moment .... 40k baht or 800 quid.

Edited by CheshireTom
Jet Airways BKK-BOM-LHR, special offer on right now. I bought three tickets yesterday for this route. Good connection times. Cost 22,135 baht return.

Very good price indeed. Did you buy from airlines own website ??

MYR to THB is easy ............ x 10.

Their XL (biz class) is running at 4k MYR (Incl) at the moment .... 40k baht or 800 quid.

Thanks Tom,

800 quid ? I'd want a house and horse and cart for that. :D

Very good price indeed. Did you buy from airlines own website ??

Their website only takes Visa cards so I phoned their office, confirmed the price, and went to Bangkok with the cash. The price in their office was marginally less than on their website for some reason. Very efficient lady in the office. I was a little concerned because I need to fly out of UK to Africa the next morning, and the connection time in Mumbai is only 1hr. 20mins. If I were to miss the connection in Mumbai I would be unable to catch the charter flight next day and be stuck in London, but she put my mind at rest saying that they were rarely late. I have checked actual arrival and departure times on www.flightstats.com over the last three days, and she's right. She said that depending on the number of travellers connecting, they would hold the next flight for a while if the first leg was late. I'd take that as possible but not probable! On other websites and forums they get a good rating on the BOM-LHR leg which uses 777s, but apparently not so good on the BOM-BKK leg which uses 737s. Food supposed to be excellent.