Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Club Misty's "Fight The Credit Crunch Campaign!"

Being the Charitable, Generous, Kind-Hearted Folks that we are at Club Misty's, we have decided to "do our bit" in tackling the Credit Crunch.

Accordingly, starting on Friday 13th March 2009 (good date eh? :unsure: ) we will be introducing a new Price List to ensure that "Your Money Goes Further at Misty's!"

We shall also be introducing a new Happy Hour from 8.00pm - 10.00pm the details of which are as follows:

Draught Chang Beer = 45 Baht.

Bottled Chang and Leo = 45 Baht.

ALL Bottled Beer (with the exception of Corona) = 90 Baht.

All HOUSE Spirits (including Mixer) = 50 Baht.

Details of our New Price List outside of Happy Hour will be displayed in the bar from Friday onwards.

Also don't Forget the "Infamous" Misty's Showtime from 10.30pm - 1.00am.

We look forward to Welcoming You.

Regards

Paul

:D

Edited by PSP
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fuck me, 90 Baht for a Tiger during happy hours ??? Pang mak mak!

How much is it during regular hours?

I suggest you take a leaf out of Pieman's book if you're serious about helping us out :bigsmile:

^ Falang Khi Nok comes to mind, I ahve just arrived here and have only looked at 2 threads so far, this one and the Rockhouse happy hour thread and you'r whingeing about prices on both.

Good to see that money is no object to you.

Make sure you ring the bell a few times when you go to Mistys.

Good to see that money is no object to you.

Make sure you ring the bell a few times when you go to Mistys.

Yes and buy a round for the girls, they have a special LD 'cocktail' just for you. :rolleyes:

Just to let you know paul i will be in town from monday and will be glad to partake in your bargin prices

although after years of visiting I didn't know what i was paying anyway but if it's less it's all good and if i turn up at the right time it will be dons round saving even more money!

monkey01 aka fatbob

^ Falang Khi Nok comes to mind, I ahve just arrived here and have only looked at 2 threads so far, this one and the Rockhouse happy hour thread and you'r whingeing about prices on both.

Welcome to Pattaya Talk.

You are clearly a Good Judge of Character! :beer

Regards

Paul

Edited by PSP
Just to let you know paul i will be in town from monday and will be glad to partake in your bargin prices

although after years of visiting I didn't know what i was paying anyway but if it's less it's all good and if i turn up at the right time it will be dons round saving even more money!

monkey01 aka fatbob

Look forward to seeing you again Mate.

Regards

Paul

:beer

We shall also be introducing a new Happy Hour from 8.00pm - 10.00pm the details of which are as follows:

Bottled Chang and Leo = 45 Baht.

Have enjoyed my last two visits to Misty's and shall include it from now on on my "Happy Hour" bar hops with fellow "cheap cunt, cheap moron, sorry fuck, etc." revelers. Walking Street is BACK!

As mentioned, two for sure "bell ringers" will be in tow next week.

Cheers and the bottled beer deal, mate, a sure winner.

Nok the Kook

Have enjoyed my last two visits to Misty's and shall include it from now on on my "Happy Hour" bar hops with fellow "cheap cunt, cheap moron, sorry fuck, etc." revelers. Walking Street is BACK!

As mentioned, two for sure "bell ringers" will be in tow next week.

Cheers and the bottled beer deal, mate, a sure winner.

Nok the Kook

Many Thanks Mate.

See you soon.

Regards

Paul

:beer

I was walking along Soi 15 last December. I wasn't intending to go into Misty's but there was a Thai guy outside saying repeatedly " Lesbian show...come see lady show...lesbian show...come see lady show".

But he was almost whispering it to himself, under his breath. I barely made out what he was saying. I think he would have got more customers going in if he had put on a cockney accent and hollered something like "Dirty slappers at work. Inside...lezzie show! Come have a look mate".

Anyway I went in and yes there was lesbian, oily show of sorts happening. But the place was empty and whilst I supped on the draft puke in my glass I realised with growing amazement that the lesbian show was doing absolutely nothing for me. How could they make something as genuinely sexy as a lesbian show into something so completely uninteresting.

It wasn't so much that the girls that were doing the show weren't so attractive...agreed that didn't help matters...but they just seemed to going through the motions rather than trying to put on a decent show.

One drink and I was gone!

I was walking along Soi 15 last December. I wasn't intending to go into Misty's but there was a Thai guy outside saying repeatedly " Lesbian show...come see lady show...lesbian show...come see lady show".

But he was almost whispering it to himself, under his breath. I barely made out what he was saying. I think he would have got more customers going in if he had put on a cockney accent and hollered something like "Dirty slappers at work. Inside...lezzie show! Come have a look mate".

Anyway I went in and yes there was lesbian, oily show of sorts happening. But the place was empty and whilst I supped on the draft puke in my glass I realised with growing amazement that the lesbian show was doing absolutely nothing for me. How could they make something as genuinely sexy as a lesbian show into something so completely uninteresting.

It wasn't so much that the girls that were doing the show weren't so attractive...agreed that didn't help matters...but they just seemed to going through the motions rather than trying to put on a decent show.

One drink and I was gone!

Sorry the Show wasn't your "Cup of Tea!" :banghead:

Just for the record, we didn't have any Shows featuring Oil last night. :poke

Regards

Paul

:finger

Why not display it on here as well?

Too embarassed ??? :bigsmile:

Not at all.

Just don't want to encourage Undesirables such as you to pay Us a visit! :rolleyes:

Regards

Paul

Edited by PSP

Well i have never gone into misty's as Paul will tell you, (or is it i never can walk pass without going in) Anyway i cant see the attraction of a new clean comfortable well thought out AGOGO with friendly girls and a good host where my lady is welcomed and feels OK about being there

Not when just by going into walking street proper you can find any number of dark dank small Agogo's with pushy girls and weak drinks.

Wooops looks like i will be going in again in 18 days then, and it is SHE who wants to visit (LOL)

Edited by sparkydave

Hate to agree with Dave , but the same gos for me .

even I'm made welcome .

one word of warning , don't go drinking with Pauls Dad , you end up in a right state . :bigsmile:

28 days for me .

Joe

Not at all.

Just don't want to encourage Undesirables such as you to pay Us a visit!

Regards

Paul

:wub:

Must be fucking expensive if you're too shy to say!

120 Baht for a SML ???

125 ???

Well i have never gone into misty's as Paul will tell you, (or is it i never can walk pass without going in) Anyway i cant see the attraction of a new clean comfortable well thought out AGOGO with friendly girls and a good host where my lady is welcomed and feels OK about being there

Not when just by going into walking street proper you can find any number of dark dank small Agogo's with pushy girls and weak drinks.

Wooops looks like i will be going in again in 18 days then, and it is SHE who wants to visit (LOL)

Many Thanks Mate.

Look forward to seeing you both again soon.

Regards

Paul

2guns

Edited by PSP
Hate to agree with Dave , but the same gos for me .

even I'm made welcome .

one word of warning , don't go drinking with Pauls Dad , you end up in a right state . 2guns

28 days for me .

Joe

Many Thanks Joseph.

Look forward to seeing you when you get back.

Yes, Dad enjoyed Drinking with you as well - apparently you are something of a Father Figure to him! 2guns

Regards

Paul

2guns

Hmmmm Misty's....yep already on my to visit list 2guns See you there in May 2guns 2guns

You will indeed Sir!

Regards

Paul

Just don't want to encourage Undesirables such as you to pay Us a visit! :D

Funny that, but the dozens of empty seats on recent visits seem to suggest that you were in a desperate need for all the customers that you can lay your hands on...and then some.

Hmmmm Misty's....yep already on my to visit list :D See you there in May :D :D

When I'm in town this May, I'll stop by.