Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 265 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

The Irish Rovers ..St.Patricks Day Party. Soi Lk Metro

Why not stop in on St Patricks Day Tuesday March 17th and enjoy some good company, some good talk and enjoy meeting others at our 1st year anniversary party. It will also be the Birthday party for Patrick (one of the owners). Plenty of free Irish Stew, and Thai food. Band and Music but no green beer. Plenty of fun and mighty craic.

Everybody Welcome.

Cead Mile Faite.

Patrick, Joe, and staff

This bar is located near the inside corner of soi metro.

It was one of those unexpected highlights of my last trip.

They gave me access to their wifi even though I was staying in the hotel next door.

I just can't speak highly enough.

They even resisted the temptation to raise the music volume when all the bars nearby couldn't.

Edited by short
What time frame for the party? Afternoon? Evening? Both?
Hi 'MM' It will really start around 6 in the evening, with Irish music, the music group will start around 8, and the food will be around 9 oclock. Last year was the same, and it went on till 6 in the morning..Your very welcome to drop in and join us.

Cheers.

Pat. :clap2

This bar is located near the inside corner of soi metro.

It was one of those unexpected highlights of my last trip.

They gave me access to their wifi even though I was staying in the hotel next door.

I just can't speak highly enough.

They even resisted the temptation to raise the music volume when all the bars nearby couldn't.

Hi 'short' Many thanks for your kind comments..Our policy is to extend our hand of friendship to everyone, and if we can be of assistance to anybody in any way, we will do our best for them..

It's an Irish habit really 'short', and i can safely say, that Dennis in The Metro Apartments, does the very same.

Cheers.

Pat. :allright

It's an Irish habit really 'short', and i can safely say, that Dennis in The Metro Apartments, does the very same.

Cheers.

Pat. :bigsmile:

Yes, it has to be said that Dennis is a Top Bloke, to be sure, to be sure :banghead

Just a quick update on St Patricks party at the rovers

In a word SENSATIONAL :party

Everthing about this night was first class.Food, entertainment and staff didnt stop all night! Of course the friendley Hosts Joe and the birthday boy himself Pat were indeed the hosts with the most :bigsmile:

It was indeed a pleasure to not only be there for this great night but to also stay there for half my trip.Fairdinkum I couldnt fault the place.

For spotlessley clean rooms with top notch staff and bar in a central yet quit part of town this place value for money has to be one of the best in LK metro and pattaya :drunk :bigsmile:

This place is really worth checking out even for a chill out couple of drinks on the comfie lounges watching the world go by to start your night of in Town!

Looking forward to visiting this bar and staff again

All the best

Bruiser

In a word SENSATIONAL :bigsmile:

Everthing about this night was first class.Food, entertainment and staff didnt stop all night! Of course the friendley Hosts Joe and the birthday boy himself Pat were indeed the hosts with the most :thumbup

It was indeed a pleasure to not only be there for this great night but to also stay there for half my trip.Fairdinkum I couldnt fault the place.

For spotlessley clean rooms with top notch staff and bar in a central yet quit part of town this place value for money has to be one of the best in LK metro and pattaya :clap1 :clap2

This place is really worth checking out even for a chill out couple of drinks on the comfie lounges watching the world go by to start your night of in Town!

All the best

Bruiser

nice to meet you mate.

wish i had been able to stay as im sure it was a great day

all the best to pat as well, will catch up next trip for sure

• 4 weeks later...
nice to meet you mate.

wish i had been able to stay as im sure it was a great day

all the best to pat as well, will catch up next trip for sure

Hi 'monkeyspanker', Many thanks for your best wishes..Hopefully you will be able to make it to our next St.Patricks day party..It was a great success, mainly due to Bruiser and Bob from Australia, and there many friends..Great bunch of Lads.

Feel free to drop in anytime your in Pattaya, your more than welcome.

Cheers.

Pat. :thumbup <grin

What a day and night it was .......fabulous food, great ladies, good music and even better company ....

Thanks to Pat (hope you had a good birthday) and Joe as the hosts.

Hope to visit again next year and se if I can find some more friends to bring along.

Keep smiling lads....

:D

• 2 weeks later...

In a word SENSATIONAL :rolleyes:

Everthing about this night was first class.Food, entertainment and staff didnt stop all night! Of course the friendley Hosts Joe and the birthday boy himself Pat were indeed the hosts with the most :allright

For spotlessley clean rooms with top notch staff and bar in a central yet quit part of town this place value for money has to be one of the best in LK metro and pattaya <grin <grin

All the best

Bruiser

Hi Bruiser, I hope and trust you are keeping well...Many thanks for all your kind comments, (ALL TRUE) (LOL).

Delighted to hear everything was to your liking Bruiser, and hopefully ye will enjoy many good times here again.

Ye will always be assured of a truly 'IRISH' welcome here at The Irish Rovers.

Cheers.

Pat. :eyecrazy

I did not attend the St Patrick's Day celebrations. However, I did stay at the Irish Rovers recently and then moved over to the Kilkenny. The owners of both establishments were true gents and made my stay as comfortable as they could. A warm, congenial Irish welcome was extended to me at both these hotels. The rooms and facilities were very good and I would not hesitate to stop at either of these hotels again. Thank you gentlemen.

Hi 'papillon' Well said, your a very good judge of character..

Cheers.

Pat. :bigsmile:

I don't think your neighbor down the street thinks so!

:chogdee2 I went to the Irish Rovers for the St Patricks Day Party with Hairloss and Bruiser.

:rolleyes: The Food was Great, A Great Night was Had By All. :bigsmile:

The reason i have booked into the Rovers is because of all the good reviews on here, the friendly e-mails from Pat, the large and inexpensive rooms and the location.

Now, after seeing the pictures just posted, i have another reason :clueless