Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

hello there was woundering if any body could help me or all of you could help me lol. looking for a hotel. got to be a reasonable price. clean and tidy. and i certainly dont want my pants pulled down over the price. price rang im looking for is no more then 1,012tbh could any body or a few of you give me some names of hotels so i can check up on please many thanks

Hi there

There are other things to consider aprt from what you mention,i.e. swimming pool proximity to night life noise etc. Anyway I will answer from experience. Hotel bella vista between Soi7 and 8 good priced around 700-800 low season Tropical Berts not a hotel but good accomodation its rooms above a bar which has no loud music and closes around 11-12 again similar price. Chaba hut resort Soi Boakhow pattaya very quiet and not too far from the entertainment has swimming pool 900-1000 low season. Eastiny Plaza right in the middle of entertainment at Soi 8 pool good rooms fairly new and a terrific buffet supper appx 200 thb low season and offers appx 1100-1200 thb. hope this is of some help to you. When are you going anyway I will be there around mid april to mid may. Enjoy the fun.