Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

The most powerful politician in the world is Black.

The head of the Republican National Committee is Black.

The best known media mogul on earth is Black.

The greatest golfer in the world isBlack.

The top female tennis players in the world are Black.

The highest grossing actor worldwide is Black.

The fastest racing driver in the world is Black.

The brightest Astrophysicist under the sun is Black.

The Superbowl-winning Head Coach isBlack.

The most successful brain surgeon in the world is Black.

The fastest human on the planet isBlack.

..... Michael Jackson must be kicking herself in the ass.

Edited by LTGTR

To add,

Best Motocross rider.... James "bubba" Stewart is the reining Motorcross of Nations Champion 2008.

Best Basketball player Kobe Bryant.

But still a new york taxi would stop for Amy Winehouse before it would stop for most of the names on this list. But I like the list. It proves that if anyone works hard and doesnt wait for someone to give them something, good things can happen for anyone.

Edited by Al_Davis

I dont think there are as many that could be doing well, had it not been for the last 8years of previous leadership. But that would go for most all citizens of the US of A.

I don't think any of those listed are black unless you're a slave owner where "one drop of blood" is pretty important to your profession. I think every one of them is mixed race. The golfer is nearly 70 per cent Asian for example.

I don't think any of those listed are black unless you're a slave owner where "one drop of blood" is pretty important to your profession. I think every one of them is mixed race. The golfer is nearly 70 per cent Asian for example.

A Black in the states that doesnt resemble a nigerian probably does have mixed heritage. In the US, all of them are black none the less. That goes for Tiger as well. also, was tigers father of asian decent? Black father(father was a fair skin blackman) + Thai mother= 50% black and 50% asian no?

What a wet blanket-you humorless POS! <grin

Edited by LTGTR

Speaking as a Blackman in America, I was thinking,while you were naming all those people what does that have to do with anything!

Personally, I have thought that rascism was overstated and sometimes used as per say, by Black people as an excuse! True enough, there was slavery and also the civil rights struggle, but its 2009! Get over it!

Its not so much as though the people you named on that list Barack Obama, Micheal Steele, Oprah Winfrey, Tiger Woods are out there proclaiming there blackness!

A lot of those individuals just have come to the realization that its not there color what makes them great!

Its that they live in the greatest country in the world! America is what makes them great!

Not matter what color you are if you want to achieve success, there is no better place than America for that to happen!

And frankly, that what seperates not only the Blacks who make it but every nationality in this country!

It doesn't matter if your white,black,green,yellow or whatever,if you desire for your success in America you will achieve it!

And frankly sir a lot of blacks,white,brown, and asians have not woken up to that reality!

America has it! But its up to you to go get!

Speaking as a Blackman in America, I was thinking,while you were naming all those people what does that have to do with anything!

Personally, I have thought that rascism was overstated and sometimes used as per say, by Black people as an excuse! True enough, there was slavery and also the civil rights struggle, but its 2009! Get over it!

Its not so much as though the people you named on that list Barack Obama, Micheal Steele, Oprah Winfrey, Tiger Woods are out there proclaiming there blackness!

A lot of those individuals just have come to the realization that its not there color what makes them great!

Its that they live in the greatest country in the world! America is what makes them great!

Not matter what color you are if you want to achieve success, there is no better place than America for that to happen!

And frankly, that what seperates not only the Blacks who make it but every nationality in this country!

It doesn't matter if your white,black,green,yellow or whatever,if you desire for your success in America you will achieve it!

And frankly sir a lot of blacks,white,brown, and asians have not woken up to that reality!

Well said except that America is the greatest country in the world bit, but as an American I suppose you have to think that. It's just too bad there is still racism in the world in this day and age, I trust one day the world will grow up and accept people for who they are and not what colour, religion, race or ethnicity they are from.

Thanks Rick!

Yeah, I do love my country! Well now let's get back to the fun part!

I am newbie at this, maybe one day, if where ever in Pattaya at the same time, we can hang out together! You can actually show me around, have a couple of drinks on me! My treat!

Thanks Rick,

Yeah, I do love my country!

But now let's get back to fun part!

Since I am a newbie at this, in fact I have not been to Pattaya yet! Maybe, if where ever there at the same time we can get together and you can show me around!

Have some drinks on me!

My treat!

Kevin

Well said except that America is the greatest country in the world bit, but as an American I suppose you have to think that. It's just too bad there is still racism in the world in this day and age, I trust one day the world will grow up and accept people for who they are and not what colour, religion, race or ethnicity they are from.
Thanks Rick,

Yeah, I do love my country!

But now let's get back to fun part!

Since I am a newbie at this, in fact I have not been to Pattaya yet! Maybe, if where ever there at the same time we can get together and you can show me around!

Have some drinks on me!

My treat!

Kevin

Thanks Kevin would be great to meet up and have a few drinks mate, I doubt I could show you around Pattaya at the moment as I arrive in May and this will be my first time back since 1992, so I will be thinking of myself as a newbie as well. <grin

That's the 2nd amazing response and counting-this is the Funnies Section,n00b!

Read the last line.

OMG,I posted a joke and now it's a diatribe about racism in my country.

Just read the joke including the last line and laugh.Otherwise,go to the Politics and Religion section and post there.

This is the FUNNIES section.

And BTW Rick,I'm from the greatest country on earth.

Al Davis wrote

But still a new york taxi would stop for Amy Winehouse before it would stop for most of the names on this list. But I like the list. It proves that if anyone works hard and doesnt wait for someone to give them something, good things can happen for anyone.

Not long ago I took a taxi, the driver was white. Somehow the conversation got to this exchange

Driver - If it's late Friday night and I pull up to an intersection, there are 3 drunk white guys on one corner, 3 drunk black guys on another corner and 3 drunk Latinos on the other corner, the last guys I want to pick up are the white guys. Chances are they'll be nasty Yuppies full of hate and it's not unusual for them to think it's a gas to run and beat me out of my fare.

The Mexicans are just out for a good time but it can be a bitch to understand. Lousy tippers.

The Black guys tip better than the mexicans and would be my first choice.

My Reply - Interesting.

Shamas O'D

• 2 weeks later...

how can one be racist to one who dosent have a race?
A Black in the states that doesnt resemble a nigerian probably does have mixed heritage. In the US, all of them are black none the less. That goes for Tiger as well. also, was tigers father of asian decent? Black father(father was a fair skin blackman) + Thai mother= 50% black and 50% asian no?

Tiger's father is by heritage black, white, (American) Indian and and Chinese (his grandmother). His mother, as you say, is fully Asian.

Tiger REFUSES to call himself black, and has made up the word Cablinasian - Caucasian, black, Indian, Asian.

He is not black because you say so, nor are others of mixed heritage. They are what THEY say they are, first of all - but they are what their "blood" background says. For example, Tiger Woods, by race, is mostly Asian - but by his preference is a Cablinasian.

"One drop of blood" just isn't "none the less", not in the US it isn't.