Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Minimart for sale Pattaya

Minimart for sale , Mabprachan Lake Pattaya, with bedroom & kitchen 335,000 Baht.

Minimart located around Mabprachan lake Pattaya between a few beer bars (Da Bar, Google Bar, mang Kang Bar) and just before Khin Johns restraunt. in a perfect location for the local expat community. no compeeting minimarts localy nor is there a 7/11 for over 4 miles.

sale includes all fridges, shelving, counter, electronic till & ALL stock. a ready to go business venture.

double shop unit with ample parking and large covered seating area with space for more than 6 tables

large kitchen area , 1 bedroom, storeroom & bathroom/toilet with shower

Large 3 door drinks cooler fridge

large 2 door drinks cooler fridge

glass top chest freezer

double bed

microwave

kitchen appliances

sunglass display rotunda

post card display rotunda

cigarette display unit

lots of shelving which costs new around 5000 baht per 4 shelf section I'm told. approx 80,000 bahts worth in use in shop.

stock includes huge selection of things including cigarettes, shoes, sunglass's, postcards, lots of European type food and all the usual Thai things, storeroom & fridges full of soft and alcoholic drinks. too much stock to list let alone mention.

also a wall ice cream freezer fully stocked (this freezer belongs to walls)

also included is a notebook computer with barcode scanner suitable for running the shop on barcode sales instead of the normal till.

so many other things that a list is impossible, viewing essential to appreciate the location overlooking the lake.

Annual rent currently 160,000 Baht with the next 9 months already paid in advance. No additional key money involved. asking prices was over 500k, however now heavily reduced to only 335,000 Baht for quick sale (price includes advance rent already paid, so the shop is in fact for sale for less than its rent+stock value!). if interested please PM or email me simon@webdesignthailand.net

DSCF0144.jpg

DSCF0141.jpg

DSCF0174.jpg

mimimart_map.gif

This looks like a good deal and a creative owner, or the girlfriend could expand a bit with a simple menu of both Thai and Western foods to increase sales. The space is already there, so c'mon guys, somebody's girl could do well with this.

FatherMojo

Reason for sale?

The 4 mile claim to nearest 7-11, does that include the 2 that have opened in the last several months on Soi Siam CC?

I might add there is a fair bit of passing traffic as many use this road to head to the Bangkok motorway (7) and Rayong Expressway (36).

Reason for sale?

The 4 mile claim to nearest 7-11, does that include the 2 that have opened in the last several months on Soi Siam CC?

I might add there is a fair bit of passing traffic as many use this road to head to the Bangkok motorway (7) and Rayong Expressway (36).

Not knowing the area or whats around there i can't comment on the other shops,but with the space outside and in it looks a good buy for a retired person to supplement his cash.

The 7/11's all do the same stuff so a bit of diversity might be needed but still think it looks a good prospect.Bit of music or TV on at night,offer burgers at night barby them outside.Just something different.

Reason for sale?

Yo.

the 2 new 7/11's are near the X-roads on SS CC road. there not near the lake.

i really ought to taek a photo of the lake view as the location is great. its about 50ft to the waters edge i'd say. and b4 someone asks no flood risk.

reason for sale. bought the place as a minimart for tilak to run, and had plans of using some it as a office for my webdesign buisness. also to do bike rentals. suffice to say tilak lost intrest so now i have minimart that i am having to run myself. and i just do not have time as my english family (my 80 yr old mother & my 3 english kids) are here on a extended visit so i'm running them around all the time.

it needs someone who can put the bedroom to use either livign there themsleves or a member of the family living there. its not a shack and the bedroom is easily as good asd many of the apartments farangs live in in town if not better.

we tested the bike rental idea from there and were busy, but with me not being there and having to rely solelyu on thai staff who i do not really know to well i stopped that.

the kitchen is very big and very clean. easily good enough for someone who wants to do food from there.

and the reason for the low price is simply i do not want to mess around showing it to lots of people over several months and haggling. i just want the 1st person to come and look to go wow. great value, pay me the money, and for me not to have to think about going down there at 8am to open or 10pm to close.

What's the turnover and profit margin? Did you pay yourself for your time?

i was sure i put this in the op. but

turnover is currently around 5k per day. thats turnover not profit

thats from zero on day 1 three months ago ., also i've had problems with the g/f's lack of intrest gettting it open the hours i wanted 8am-10pm .

i don;t pay myself for my time as i do not work in the minimart. thats why i'm selling it !! my buisness are webdesign & biek rentals , so i just do not have time for this shop. but i do pay the staff i'm using.

the staff budget is 10k per month when open 8am - 10pm everyday, but currently 5500b per month as i've opened only after midday of late .

margin varies form 10% upto 30% depending on where you buy from and the item(s)

phonecard sales of around 1000b per day (50b bought for 47b, sold for 55b)

this place needs someone with the time to do it. i am just filling the shelves and doing nothing with it.

it needs to do food as other than passing food karts or a full sit down meal at khun jonhs there are is no cokked food for the 50+ girls at the bars. its has a huge potential for the right people.

and i'm sure that if someone had it , lived there and ran it with a brain it would do well. i would alos suggest the farang involved sat outside in the evenings as it draws other people in to do shopping and sit down for a beer.

WELL GOOD LUCK MATE.........

Does the reasonable price include the lazy GF and would it cost more without her? :bigsmile:

(Joke)

Reason for sale?

as papillon said on another thread once concerning a new bar

location, location, location

I noticed some people in the background...

Who is that good looking dude... He looks like Antonio Banderas....

:thumbup

Anyway mate... You done really good bringing in some class to the place... Its not a 7-11, but it sure doesnt look like one of those run down minimarkets that I see around the place

BTW... It is a damn good shop.... I go there for my fresh bread and milk... and to get drunk with the boss :rolleyes:

No reason why it cant double its daily turnover easily... !!!

post-16708-1240305271.jpg

I don't see any mention of how long the lease is for and who owns the lease.

Do the owners require a smooth hand-over fee?

owner/landlady is a goverment official from the local or-bor-tor.

lease is 12 monthly with guarenteed renewal each year

hand over fee to the landlady is 30,000 baht 50/50 me & buyer

lease is in my company name at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...