Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

After all this time 2 yrs its saying not genuene the micrcosoft i now have,, download real one from microsoft,i turned off the computer and my screen saver was gone anyone had this problem,is it for real.it says active X,which i dont trust

thanks

cat

After all this time 2 yrs its saying not genuene the micrcosoft i now have,, download real one from microsoft,i turned off the computer and my screen saver was gone anyone had this problem,is it for real.it says active X,which i dont trust

thanks

cat

Did the same thing with my Office 2007 :thumbup

thanks

cat

If you don't "trust" Active X, most screen savers and most video of every kind won't work.

You trust a screen saver but don't trust Active X. I think you've got your trust backwards.

If you don't "trust" Active X, most screen savers and most video of every kind won't work.

You trust a screen saver but don't trust Active X. I think you've got your trust backwards.

my screen was a family photo, it just went black.

Microsoft have activated the "Windows genuine advantage" system on many many computers recently. Basically this does a really annoying pop-up and hounds you to register or put in a serial number.

The get around is to restart your computer in safe mode (usually f8 before boot-up) and search for the "wga" files in the registry. If your unsure where they are then do a search on google for a page that will show you.

my screen was a family photo, it just went black.

Microsoft doesn't make your screen go blank if it decides your Windows XP is pirated. It MIGHT try to nag you to death but it doesn't stop anything from working. So whatever your problem with Microsoft, making your picture go away is a separate problem.

Good advice above on starting in Safe mode. Then start working through the problem, like for example adding one startup program at a time until the screen blanks again.

As for Microsoft, if your Windows is legit, you can call them at the place in their nag, and they'll listen to your explanation. No, I'm ALSO not a huge fan of Microsoft but I also don't think they have horns and carry a pitchfork. They don't turn off your computer and they may accept your explanation.

Had the same problem (black screen with wga).......here's a wga remover to fix it.

Unzip it and read the info file.

http://www.mediafire.com/?i3yyjmm22iy

Have to hope you can help me - Please. my computer suddenly developed a mind of its' own. it reboots, frequently ( or not at all) whenever it feels like it. So annoying - when you are doing something important. Any idea what is causing this? Thank You. Don

Quick one Don what type of computer do you have and what is the operating system?

I know some of the Acer VT1000 had a bad batch of them put out, which caused the problems you describe. Fix was basically to tape the DVD drive to the mother board.

Quick one Don what type of computer do you have and what is the operating system?

I know some of the Acer VT1000 had a bad batch of them put out, which caused the problems you describe. Fix was basically to tape the DVD drive to the mother board.

Thanks for prompt response. Built by company in Wellington Shropshire, to my spec. Whatever was the best at the time. really dont know, but big hard drive, with 50% free on both C and D drives. I was printing calendars, on two laser printers, and shipped all here. Windows Xp, with constant reminder from Advantage, which I keep closing.

Want a free holiday in Ubon?

Oh! by the way - run for three years without a problem Don

try this TuneUp Utilities 2009 8.0.1100

http://www.mediafire.com/?njz3kwz2j0n

Sir! You are a mind reader! I ran that yesterday, and it found stack of things, and dealt with them, but no improvement. Today i just ran Eusinf registry cleaner, and that found hundreds, it says, So maybe we shall see. I have studied the inside of the PC, and now have more info, if you need, ( from my Computer) only - do not venture inside, I am a a radar man.