Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has stayed in a superior room at the Baybreeze and how does it compare with the standard room please? I stayed in the suite once when it was 1200 baht but the price is just BS now.

Also any updates on the room refurbishments lately there?

Cheers,

Kev

I stayed in a superior room 1 year ago and it's a good room with tv LCD 29 P and tea and coffee facilities inside. Unfortunately the lift is very often out of order so, if you have some fat to burn, it could be a good option :rolleyes: . Also the safe is out of order. Only one advice but, may be, you already know : talk in advance ( or by e-mail) that you want a discount because the prices in the bay breeze website are too high for low season. I paid 750 thb for day for a superior in april 2008 and i think that this is the same rate you can get right now because of the present crisis.

Thanks Philippo,

I have stayed there many times before but never in a superior room so was wondering if it was worth the extra bahts. Also when we stay we normally have a few friends/family to the room so a normal room can get a bit cramped at times.

As for negotiating the price you are right the web prices are too high and I always let my Thai wife negotiate before we stay anyway :D

Cheers,

Kev