Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi all,

i desire say you in Soi Bua Kaow 27/87 m 10 is open now BACIONE BAR & ROOM FOR RENT.

One new bar where you can drink every beer in one friendly guesthouse.

I hope see you...all... for know you and drink together !! :llaugh

:grin-jump

Nimbus & Ta

Edited by MM
Removed all CAPS in title - one time only!

and if you want find a nice guesthouse in Pattaya,clean and friendly at good price look here:

BACIONE BAR

http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.p...r/Pattaya/34383

or come for see our room and know me and my wife !!

i wait you !!!

Nimbus & Ta

I am familiar with this area,however have no idea of location of your new place.Just MHO but you need help in the Language department as English is obviously not your native tongue.The few pictures look good and your prices very fair,but a web-site would help you immensely in this very competative market!

Edited by stevoman

Hi, sorry for my bad English. It is difficult first time doing this.

Thank you for your advice and I post in Accommodaton Section in future. grazie"

Nimbus (Roberto)

Hi, sorry for my bad English. It is difficult first time doing this.

Thank you for your advice and I post in Accommodaton Section in future. grazie"

Nimbus (Roberto)

Hello Roberto, I eat Italian food 4 or 5 times every week so I will be checking your place out.

Please be sensible with your prices. I will no longer pay stupid money for a slice of pizza or a spot of Penne. However, I will be a regular customer if the food is good and the price is right.

Be Lucky :rolleyes:

PS. YOU ARE POSTING IN THE CORRECT SECTION :rotflmao

I am familiar with this area,however have no idea of location of your new place.Just MHO but you need help in the Language department as English is obviously not your native tongue.The few pictures look good and your prices very fair,but a web-site would help you immensely in this very competative market!

sort yourself out.... noo big problem advertising accommodation which seems great value.... get a hobby!!

Im interested in your room. My only worry is could a taxi find it. It would help if you could upload a map and directions in Thai or put them on the link.

Every taxi driver knows soi Buakaow. Long street though. Youd be better with a cross street or landmark to mention.

sort yourself out.... noo big problem advertising accommodation which seems great value.... get a hobby!!

My "Hobby" unfortunately is reading bollox like this from a prick whose never been out of his Mama's sight! Past your bedtime now on a schoolday.nite nite boy! :rolleyes: :eyecrazy :allright

My "Hobby" unfortunately is reading bollox like this from a prick whose never been out of his Mama's sight! Past your bedtime now on a schoolday.nite nite boy! :clueless :beer :banghead

It's small wonder that your bar in AC was such a miserable failure (like you) with that attitude.

"I am here trying to make living for my family and children and to give information for people, If you don't like no problem. All good people welcome and good value room"[

We are in Soi Bua Kaow 27/87 near Sunview Beach Hotel if you come here i can give you all information about my rooms.

Best regards

Nimbus (Roberto)

nimbus, can you post some photos of your food here in this thread please?

I had a couple of meals at the Italian Restaurant next to Metro Apartments. Whilst it was acceptable food, it was nothing spectacular for the high prices they charged there.

If your food LOOKS appetising, I will definitely be in to try it. After my meal I will ask to view one of your rooms.

Thanks in advance.

Paps why don't you just go down and give it a try, if you like it no problem if you don't well vote with your feet.

Not too hard is it?

Paps why don't you just go down and give it a try, if you like it no problem if you don't well vote with your feet.

Not too hard is it?

That's certainly an option.

I'm encouraging Mr Nimbus to promote his food here. He has a World wide audience at his fingertips. My request was more for his benefit than my own.

Can you comprehend that?

"I am here trying to make living for my family and children and to give information for people, If you don't like no problem. All good people welcome and good value room"[

We are in Soi Bua Kaow 27/87 near Sunview Beach Hotel if you come here i can give you all information about my rooms.

Best regards

Nimbus (Roberto)

Ciao Roberto. Welcome and good luck with your business. I will come down and have a drink and a meal with you next time I'm in Pattaya.

La dolce vita Devil.gif

It's small wonder that your bar in AC was such a miserable failure (like you) with that attitude.

WRONG AGAIN KNOBHEAD, please stop presuming you know anything regarding MY AC business"s as you know sweet F.A., and never will. BTW I made a tidy profit aftwe just 2+ years, but there again in those days we had a different type of customer base, if you are any type of example of todays "Riff-Raff"! Of course I could be wrong as I really doubt you've ever even visited the P.I.

:chogdee2

• 2 weeks later...
Ciao Roberto. Welcome and good luck with your business. I will come down and have a drink and a meal with you next time I'm in Pattaya.

La dolce vita post-18133-1242265878.gif

Thank you Misterdiablo....now i am in Italy for little holiday and for see my mother....not see she for 3 months.... :beer

i come back in Pattaya 13 June and i hope can see you quickly.

Thank you for everything, ciao !!!

nimbus

www.bacionebar.com

Hi Roberto,

i am in town on the 26th june, i will call in your bar to have a few beers, hope you can be there? :D :beer

Hi todder,

i am in Pattaya from 13th june,so is sure we can see there :D

see you soon

Hi todder,

i am in Pattaya from 13th june,so is sure we can see there :D

see you soon

looking forward to meeting you roberto :beer

i hope the girl in the blue top is still there :D

post-12325-1243772908.jpg

Ciao Roberto

Welcome to the board mate :banghead

Best of luck for your place,

I love italian food so will stop in to say hello August and have a meal with some friends as we stay LK metro area.

Can highley recommend you try one of the FLB crawls, so you can meet some of the guys who come out to patts .

All a great group,as oposed to some of the childish whinging Keyboard warriors who sometimes post here. :eyecrazy

All the best Roberto

Best regards

Nimbus (Roberto)

Good on you my friend. As a fellow business owner doing the same thing, I wish you all the luck in the world. An Italian bar and guesthouse, now thats something I like. Will have to stop in some time, and trade recipes for making sauce lol.