Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I would like to stay at The Residence Garden when I arrive in Pattaya in a couple of weeks time. I have tried to click on the advert on this site but nothing happens. Is the rate only available to seasoned members? If I am unable to book there, where else would people recommend as a similar hotel (bedroom, bathroom, living area with kitchen). Thanks in advance.

Just email ottesenATloxinfo.co.th replace AT with @

ask for flb rate and confrimation of what it is and you should get an email back next working day confirming rate and booking

sample email used for last 4 years

Hi,

I would like to make a booking for X rooms at your current Pattaya pages rate from fri 27 october to sat 4 november.

could you confirm your current rates.

thanks

xxxxx

The problem I see is that the bed is not king size. Also, saying that the hotel does not have a guest policy does not answer, to my way of thinking, whether guests are allowed into the rooms. I would expect a concrete no joiner fee policy.

The problem I see is that the bed is not king size. Also, saying that the hotel does not have a guest policy does not answer, to my way of thinking, whether guests are allowed into the rooms. I would expect a concrete no joiner fee policy.

Farang 1,

I can assure you, along I strongly suspect, with others on this forum that there is no problem with the size of the double beds at Residence Garden. Perhaps they are not quoted as being kingsize but I have certainly had no problems with their size or their comfort.

The only time a joiner fee MAY be charged is when you take a second girl to the room with you. In the past I have done this when genuinely having a second girl with us who was a friend of the lady I was with, and not for a threesome; the staff recognised this and there was no problem atall.

The Residence Garden is altogether a very civilised place to stay .

DSCN1050.JPG

:D :thumbup I have Stayed @ the Resident Gardens for all 7 of my trips, Don't have to go search for Breakfast in the mornings, you can meet at the Eating Area in the Afternoon to plan the Nights events. and they have a Elevator which is good for BAD knees.

:banana Never had a problem with taking ladies there. :banana

:clap1 :clap1 Is on the Main Baht Bus Route, Now with the 4 lane Hwy, crossing the road is much easer, a Family Mart with a ATM machine and a laundury is across the road,

:clueless Make sure you take a Buissness Card and put it in your pocket, show it to the driver, easer thay way some times. :kissing