Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Opodo/Travelsupermarket

Hi

Opodo have Turkish Airlines LHR-BKK at £298.50 for next week.

Even if the price was £50.00 i would not fly with Turkish Airlines ! Why ? See the interim report on the recent Amsterdam aircrash - Pilots flying the plane - I don't think so !

Hi

Opodo have Turkish Airlines LHR-BKK at £298.50 for next week.

When I went through with booking that, I found that at the end after choosing my outgoing and in coming flights they had put £298.50 twice in my basket, the flights looked like they were £298.50 return but in fact they were each way. I was well dissapointed, but cheared up when I did book with Jet for £409 return with good times and only a couple of hours stop over each way.

When I went through with booking that, I found that at the end after choosing my outgoing and in coming flights they had put £298.50 twice in my basket, the flights looked like they were £298.50 return but in fact they were each way. I was well dissapointed, but cheared up when I did book with Jet for £409 return with good times and only a couple of hours stop over each way.

I booked this and only got charged 298.50 for the return trip (plus a fiver credit card fee) just checked my card statement and it is 303 as expected.

Not sure why it tried to charge you twice?

Flew over last week and the LHR to Istanbul leg (4 hours) was a bit cramped on a 321 but the Istanbul to BKK leg (8.5 hours) was on a 777 with plenty of room and good IFE. The transit time in Istanbul was only 1.5 hours enough time to stretch your legs use the loo and get a quick drink.

I thought it was a great deal!

I fly back tomorrow (Tuesday) at 23.35 I'll update about the return trip once back in the UK.

Not sure if this is the correct way to show a screen shot but here I found a good price for £388 January in to February 2010 booking with Travel pack. only 1hr 50 stopover going but 6 hours coming back, over £500 on other flight search pages, I am going to hang on in hope for EVA to drop to around 500 ish prefer to go direct if I can afford it.

January_2010.jpg

I can confirm loupole that the price we paid was £298.50 return although I had the same problem as you when 1st booking, I just went out of the system and tried again with no problem.

I can confirm loupole that the price we paid was £298.50 return although I had the same problem as you when 1st booking, I just went out of the system and tried again with no problem.

Oh I should of tried that, I thought it was a con. nice to know someone got it for the low price, well done to you mate.

I booked this and only got charged 298.50 for the return trip (plus a fiver credit card fee) just checked my card statement and it is 303 as expected.

Not sure why it tried to charge you twice?

Flew over last week and the LHR to Istanbul leg (4 hours) was a bit cramped on a 321 but the Istanbul to BKK leg (8.5 hours) was on a 777 with plenty of room and good IFE. The transit time in Istanbul was only 1.5 hours enough time to stretch your legs use the loo and get a quick drink.

I thought it was a great deal!

I fly back tomorrow (Tuesday) at 23.35 I'll update about the return trip once back in the UK.

Got back today. The flight back was good with a 2hr stopover in Istanbul. Only problem was the airport food & drink places would only take £ notes and give change in Turkish or euro so i bought a can of cola on my credit card!

The istanbul to LHR leg was a 777 on the return trip so even better.

Overall for the price I would definitely use again.

Got back today. The flight back was good with a 2hr stopover in Istanbul. Only problem was the airport food & drink places would only take £ notes and give change in Turkish or euro so i bought a can of cola on my credit card!

The istanbul to LHR leg was a 777 on the return trip so even better.

Overall for the price I would definitely use again.

Are Turkish Airlines able to issue the onward from Istanbul boarding cards at Bangkok now?

A past issue was having to go to the transit desk to get the boarding card in Istanbul before... not good with a tight connection.

Are Turkish Airlines able to issue the onward from Istanbul boarding cards at Bangkok now?

A past issue was having to go to the transit desk to get the boarding card in Istanbul before... not good with a tight connection.

Hi Jacko - The onward boarding cards were issued BUT you still have to go through the transit desk where they just look at the card.

On the outward leg it only took about 5 minutes to do this but on the return there was a queue and I had to get a security stamp first as I was flying to Heathrow (?) this was done close by the transit desk. Total time to get through was about 20 minutes so still not too bad.

My connection times were 1 hr out and 2 hrs return.