Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 252 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Club Misty's 1st Anniversary Party

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I could not stay for the party PSP. Had to rush back due to work pressures...

No problem Mate, catch you soon.

Regards

Paul

<grin

The reason why I luuurve Rockinjerry so much is that I've fucked all three of the girls in his avatar.

That photo in that avatar looks pretty old. Almost certainly wasn't made by a digital camera.

That photo in that avatar looks pretty old. Almost certainly wasn't made by a digital camera.

As a matter of fact, it is a hand-colored version of this original:

oldrockin.jpg

Copyright around 1910

Sunny

As a matter of fact, it is a hand-colored version of this original:

Good one Sunny!

You always were a dab hand with a daguerrotype. :bigsmile:

I have to say its one of the most boring bars now full of fat and ugly girls, ive been there a couple of times recently and found it to be total crap, nothing like what it was a few months ago, the girls were hard pushing for tips,not drinks!! there are far better gogos in this soi not to far away

I have to say its one of the most boring bars now full of fat and ugly girls, ive been there a couple of times recently and found it to be total crap, nothing like what it was a few months ago, the girls were hard pushing for tips,not drinks!! there are far better gogos in this soi not to far away

I take it you won't be attending the Party then? :rolleyes:

Regards

Paul

:D

Now, now Mick, that is no way to go about trying to secure one of those prized Mistys VIP cards which brings down their prices to being only 10 or 20% higher than most other places :rolleyes:

Edited by cousin

To be fair, Ive noticed a few negative comments on other boards about the place. PSP is extremely popular and sounds like an all round good guy. He is probably the only reason its surviving.

Now, now Mick, that is no way to go about trying to secure one of those prized Mistys VIP cards which brings down their prices to being only 10 or 20% higher than most other places :chogdee

As per usual, you fail to get your facts right but why should that surprise me! :chogdee2

Regards

Paul

:lsmile

Edited by PSP
Yes, after you did, but once I got past the used part at the front they were quite fresh and lovely.

That's not what they TOLD me! They said that it was a pleasure to fuck you as you had a dick so small and little that they could hardly feel it! And, that you "cum quick" like a bunny rabbit!

I wasn't going to ever reveal this to you but your reference to my dick size, - I just couldn't help myself and the Devil made me do it! :bigsmile:

Back on topic: Paul, any pictures of the party?

Whats the score with Mistys prices,girls etc ? Only just opened up on my last trip so can't judge it,but it was always a good place to go in it's other location.

Robin, Misty's prices are a little on the high side. However, when you ask for a gin and tonic, you get real gin and tonic from a fresh bottle, not methylated spirits and leftover tonic from the last punter's bottle. If you ask for Johnny Black that's what you get, not Johnny Red or some cheap piss they figure you won't notice. Unlike other places around town.

Normally no need to ask as the staff know what you drink, and if you smoke they're quick with a light as well.

Best lesbo show in town, absolute hands down, bar none. No competitors, not even close.

Only downside is that it is frequented by beery pigs such as me.

Hi,

Could someone tell me who PSP and LadyDrinkKing are ?

Are they owners or managers of Misty's ?

Else why do they make so many efforts to try to promote this average and expensive aGoGo ?

No competitors, not even close.

What a bad joke. That is no more promotion/advertisement, it's lie... :thumbup

Please be honest with members and readers of this forum.

Hi,

Could someone tell me who PSP and LadyDrinkKing are ?

Are they owners or managers of Misty's ?

Else why do they make so many efforts to try to promote this average and expensive aGoGo ?

What a bad joke. That is no more promotion/advertisement, it's lie... :wtf

Please be honest with members and readers of this forum.

I am the General Manager of Club Misty's.

LadyDrinkKing is a regular and long-standing of Misty's both in its previous and new locations.

You are, of course, entitled to your views on Misty's. However, I fail to see how you are in a position to judge our Drink Prices based on a single Soda Water for which you were charged the same price or less than 99.9% of the Gogo Bars in Walking Street! :clueless

I am also intrigued as to why you don't Post your views of Misty's on another Forum of which you are a Member.

Stinks of jumping on a certain Band Wagon here on Pattaya Talk I would suggest! :clueless

If you don't like the bar then fair enough, stay away, but don't make assumptions on things you clearly know nothing about!

Regards

Paul

:nod

Hi Paul,

I fail to see how you are in a position to judge our Drink Prices
I am not... at least about drinks... :clueless

The citation I quoted was about the lesbian show :

Best lesbo show in town, absolute hands down, bar none. No competitors, not even close.
Look at this forum and you will see that when member speak about "lesbo / playground" they often mention BabyDoll, Windwill or Lolipop, never (rarely?) Misty's ... Now if you say it's the "best in town"... :nod

I am also intrigued as to why you don't Post your views of Misty's on another Forum of which you are a Member.
You probably speak about the Secret one ? I reply here because I post here a lot of more and because I did not see your "too much self promotion" on this other forum.

Stinks of jumping on a certain Band Wagon here on Pattaya Talk I would suggest! :clueless
Sorry but here I don't understand what you mean ? Band Wagon ??

If you don't like the bar then fair enough...
You are right. I don't like it... or to be more precise I do not like it any more, because I was a big fan of the old Misty's in Pattaya Land yet 4 or 5 years ago...

Better for me I think to stop to comment about Misty's. :poke

I see that a few other members publish the same thing anyway. :wtf

Good luck and I will be happy to come back again, one day, if you manage to improve the level of the "new" Club Misty at the level of the "old" one

Idefix