Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Club Misty's 1st Anniversary Party

I do have one bitch about Misty's, haven't seen PSP post any party pics. :clueless

You could try looking on the Mistys website.

I did but it kept on crashing. Had to give up.

Did get to see a very old pic of Fah who I barfined about 7 years ago :banghead

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There isn't really a Misty's site anymore.

The owners gave up posting pix of the girls because they would immediately get flooded with emails with marriage proposals. I'm not kidding.

Misty's used to try to maintain an online presence but has since given up, as apparently the owners got the impression that the shut-ins who trawl the Internet for pix of Thai bar girls tend to be broke-ass paupers who whine about prices even though they have no money in their pockets to spend anyway.

No idea where they got that impression :banghead

I always liked the old Misty's. The new one is definitely a more modern updated version I guess you could say, but what else would you expect with a WS location. There were always some good lookers when I went in there, although its been a little bit. I know Misty's is very well capable of running a fantastic lezzie show, as I recall a past party of mine there thanks to Psp.

I wish Paul and the crew there the best of luck.

Many Thanks Jason.

Hope to see you soon.

Regards

Paul

:bigsmile:

Why don't you tell us about these places?

Do you want us to go there and have the same shitty experience that you had?

Some people are so inconsiderate it beggars belief.

This Forum is for sharing views, info, opinions.

Colins Dictionary definition........... Forum.........

"A meeting or medium for the open discussion of subjects of public interest."

Stop sucking up to PSP and Andy in the hope you might get a free drink on your next visit. Don't be so cheap :bigsmile:

It is amzing how wehn somebody has somethng postive to say about Misty's you accuse them of "Sucking Up" but if it is negative, you seize upon it to support your negative Agenda! :rolleyes:

Regards

Paul

:D

Come on, there's a near half page sized Smiley following my comment. Lighten up!

Let's have a look at some of the Mistys girls. Your website only shows 2008 photos.

Whet my appetite before my upcoming visit to Mistys next month :bigsmile:

I do have one bitch about Misty's, haven't seen PSP post any party pics. :rolleyes:

Sorry Bryce, the Mistys' Girls Dress Code (or lack of it :bigsmile: ) doesn't provide much opportunity for photos! :D

Regards

Paul

Many Thanks Jason.

Hope to see you soon.

Regards

Paul

:eyecrazy

Sometimes I wish I were still single and into the mongering still lol. Do the 2 girls with the massive mammary glands still work there Paul lol?

I still have 2 weeks to back out of the marriage thing here before the papers are signed lmao. The last time I was in the new Misty's, they had a cute little thing working there. She spent more time with her tongue down my throat then talking to me. I don't really recall buying her a drink either lmao. She ended up heading out with the guy that lost his cell phone. You remember who I'm talking about Paul?

There isn't really a Misty's site anymore.

The owners gave up posting pix of the girls because they would immediately get flooded with emails with marriage proposals. I'm not kidding.

Misty's used to try to maintain an online presence but has since given up, as apparently the owners got the impression that the shut-ins who trawl the Internet for pix of Thai bar girls tend to be broke-ass paupers who whine about prices even though they have no money in their pockets to spend anyway.

No idea where they got that impression :D

A new Misty's Website is currently being developed.

I will Post further details here when it is Online.

Regards

Paul

A new Misty's Website is currently being developed.

I will Post further details here when it is Online.

Regards

Paul

I just hope to hell it doesn't have a forum :D!

Do the 2 girls with the massive mammary glands still work there Paul lol?

I suppose one of them was Jeab. She used to get frequent back aches due to her heavy breasts! Definitely a fun girl...Well she wasn't there in early May. Expected to be back...knowbody knows when. Her phone went unanswered...

k_Misty_s_Jiab_1_640x480.jpg

I suppose one of them was Jeab. She used to get frequent back aches due to her heavy breasts! Definitely a fun girl...Well she wasn't there in early May. Expected to be back...knowbody knows when. Her phone went unanswered...

k_Misty_s_Jiab_1_640x480.jpg

LOL Jeab the Slasher!

Actually she is a very nice girl. I first fucked her in 2001 when she worked at a beer bar on Second Road. Her main problem is her weight yo yo s up and down. She can get really overweight. Gross. When she is slim she looks fucking hot :D

The last Mistys forum was as good as useless so I think it's wise not to go there again.

Not unlike every post you've ever made, without exception. :eyecrazy

Edited by LadyDrinkKing
The last Mistys forum was as good as useless so I think it's wise not to go there again.

How many years you talking back Paps?

It had many quality posts several years ago from experienced boardies, guys like London Ricky, Damon, Oscar, LDK ... :nod

Not unlike every post you've ever made, without exception. :nod

How many years you talking back Paps?

It had many quality posts several years ago from experienced boardies, guys like London Ricky, Damon, Oscar, LDK ... :D

I only used to look at the photos. I must admit, Party did post some crackers :D