Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Mr Dream Transport Review

Hi Guy

I used this company on May the 7th and found it to be very good we had a very happy little bloke waiting for us when we got to the right area and he proudly displayed my name and friend and put a big smile on my face the sign read Mr Matey and Mr Phatphuck , I noticed a few people laughing at the names but our driver just kept smiling and showing the sign our driver told us the time frame and asked us if we liked fast or slow trip and i liked this as we were given the option not just subjected to a formular one test drive . we opted for the quick version of the trip and found the driver to be very safe and just quick enough and we arrived to our hotel with no problems the guy knew where he was going great for knew guys to pattaya or trying a Knew hotel , we tipped him and were booked in to our hotel and off to the Buffalo Bar by 11pm our flight arrived at 8 50pm and our hotel was Opey de place in soi Lengki ,

so anyone thinking of this service I would recomend it and I am using him again to pick up a mate who is a total newbie on saturday morning as he has no idea where Pattaya is and is relying on me to get him here and I think Jayson will be the right guy for the job . I think once a few more guys use this service it will become the normal form for many of us to use

regards matey

I hope this info helps some of you make a decision

What was the make/model/condition of the car and the cost?

hi sorry about that it was a blue chevrolett not sure of model and it was in good condition very clean we had water on board and great aircon all up a good deal at 1200 baht he was so friendly the driver and spoke good enough english to have a conversation with us

regards Matey

Should've been 1100Baht, have to talk to the driver on that one. I know he knows the prices, but might have gotten confused as that was our old rate. We are still only 5 days in to the lower rates. If he did charge the 1200Baht though, then thats 100Baht off your friends pickup for sure.

This was the Chevrolet Zafira minivan Cheshire. Its a 2004, but still as good as new. The aircon works great, as it went out almost a month back, and had to have the compressor replaced.

now this is good for business

CHEERS

Should've been 1100Baht, have to talk to the driver on that one. I know he knows the prices, but might have gotten confused as that was our old rate. We are still only 5 days in to the lower rates. If he did charge the 1200Baht though, then thats 100Baht off your friends pickup for sure.

This was the Chevrolet Zafira minivan Cheshire. Its a 2004, but still as good as new. The aircon works great, as it went out almost a month back, and had to have the compressor replaced.

Thats one of the reasons I like hearing back from customers, for quality control. I stand by the prices I offer, and if a driver even mistakenly overcharges an already quoted rate, which happened to be the case on this one, then I will make it right. I think too many businesses just let stuff like this slide and say som nom na. I prefer to be able to ensure that every customer gets exactly what they are paying for, and exactly what they are told.

Needless to say, matey's friends pickup has already been discounted to cover the overcharge by the driver. I don't believe in the bait and switch tactic. I prefer to let my business and how I handle it, speak for itself. So as I stated before, starting May 2nd, our new rates on all pickups for any BM, is 1,100Baht from BKK airport to Pattaya, and 900Baht for the return trip.

In all of the confirmation emails I send out, I not only send the drivers contact info, but mine as well. If there is ever a problem, I encourage anyone to let me know right away, so that appropriate measures can be taken to not only make things right by that customer, but ensure it never happens again.

On the same token, many people have booked their pickups prior to May 2nd, all of those pickups will be honored at the new lower rate. And again guys, thanks for the patronage. As we grow and expand, I am sure we will soon be able to offer even better rates than these in the future with your help.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Guy

I used this company on May the 7th and found it to be very good

cheers for the review mate

sounds like i made the right decision to book him for my arrival.

I must say he was very prompt in email reply, and seems he re-emails (is that a word) a few days before the booking to confirm driver details etc. Again a good business attitude imho.

ill post a review on arrival in patts......

ONE WEEK TO WHEELS UP !!!

Will have some bottled water waiting for you in the car Todder. Again, if your wanting something else to drink during the trip, our drivers are happy to stop off at the 7-11 on the way, or even bring along your choice of beverage, at going 7-11 rate of course. :unsure:

Will have some bottled water waiting for you in the car Todder. Again, if your wanting something else to drink during the trip, our drivers are happy to stop off at the 7-11 on the way, or even bring along your choice of beverage, at going 7-11 rate of course. :D

thanks very much.

i actully used Mr Dream last nov. he took me up to the big buddha, stayed with us while we looked around. and for a very fair price. :D

After reading these reviews, on my next trip in july i will book with Mrdream transport. I normaly just get a taxi from the taxi stand, but av found there prices to increase every time i get a taxi there, and also it sounds like Mrdream cares about his customers, which is nice to see in a world that only cares about the bottom line. :D

hi sorry about that it was a blue chevrolett not sure of model and it was in good condition very clean we had water on board and great aircon all up a good deal at 1200 baht he was so friendly the driver and spoke good enough english to have a conversation with us

regards Matey

That price is surely better than others here.Like 300b better.

Heyup Mr DT

I might use you one day but I want the sign with "Mr. Phatphuck" at the airport at no extra charge..... If my wife's with me you'll have to call her something else or you won't get paid I fear.

Wehey!

Andy Cap

• 5 weeks later...
I have read nothing but good reviews about Mr DT, I have just emailed him myself about some transport that i need

while i,m in fantasyland,

cheers lawsy. :banghead

jeez that was a quick reply ! all booked and confirmed in under an hour !!

Mr Dream can we use your car and a driver around Pats during the dayamybe three time a week to local golf courses or maybe sightseeing, just wondering what the cost would be, get tired of the baht bus and cant be bothered renting a car for about 12 days in the month.

I booked with him this week and I have no doubt the service will be good.

I have also book wll mr dream, even got a few bottles on ice for me for the trip to pattaya. and all for a good price :D :D

• 4 weeks later...
are you allowed to smoke it the taxi??

Thanks

Yes, after Mr Dream's team fails to show up and you waste 30 minutes looking for them... just walk towards the parking garage and grab a different company to Pattaya - they'll let you smoke.

:rolleyes:

Couple of hours before I leave for the airport, I send an email to the hotel and car service telling them, I'm on my way. I do the same if there's any changes to my travel plans.

Yes, after Mr Dream's team fails to show up and you waste 30 minutes looking for them... just walk towards the parking garage and grab a different company to Pattaya - they'll let you smoke.

:poke

I have not heard of Mr. Dream Transport not showing up. Is there something we need to know about. I have used him a few times and no problem at all. Also have had friends use his service without any problems.

I'm not a smoker, but the driver that Mr. Dream sent took a cig break when we stopped half way to Pattaya for a break. I'm sure he would let you smoke in his car. This was last month, so again the service was great.

BigD,

I also send off a email when I'm at the airport getting ready to board the plane to both the hotel and what every car service I'm using. When in Tokyo on my layover, I will check for any replys and if there is any type of delay, I can again notifiy them by email or give them a call.

LeoTex

Hi Guys

I just booked Mr Dream again for a pick up of my lady in Pattaya and to bring her to the airport wait for me and then take us to Bangkok to our hotel , he has given me a price that Im very happy with and the service he has given me and a mate in the past has been great , thats why I am having him do the job this time as my lady would never find her way around at the airport to meet me and this is perfect for me as we are going to put the visa forms for her to come back to Australia with me ,

some people say they know this guy from another business in the past , that might be so but in the business he is doing now is all I can judge the guy on and as I have said he has done great by me and thats all I will comment on

regards Matey

Ps I still have never met the guy but Ill give him my money happily for a great service