Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Mr Dream Transport Review

Hi all,

Just booked my next trip and will be goinf to Pattaya! I have also booked with Mr Dream Transport for 1100 from Bkk to patts and 800 for the return. I'll keep you informed of my experience.

:rolleyes:

Regarding Mr Dream Transport !!

I used MDT for the first time on my last trip , and it won't be the last !!

I thought shit , my flight is running about 45 min,s late , when i get through custom,s and all the bullshit ,it will be a taxi job !!

Anyway i was running about an hour late, got through custom,s and there was this absolute honey holding a Mr Lawsy sign !!

O'l well i better take the chance,LOL.

To cut a long story short it was quickest i've been to patt's, she was most helpfull,she was all ready taken, but it was a

great trip, air con, reliable car, what ever music you wanted,

I will be using MDT in the future that,s for sure .

cheer,s Lawsy. :(

• 4 weeks later...

Just got back from LOS and all I can say is that the taxi and driver turned up carried my bags and were helpful. The cars were comfortable and the air con worked. Plus got 100 batts knocked off for being a FLB member.

I've seen some shit written on this site about it but my experience is as above for whats it worth!!

:D

Just got back from LOS and all I can say is that the taxi and driver turned up carried my bags and were helpful. The cars were comfortable and the air con worked. Plus got 100 batts knocked off for being a FLB member.

I've seen some shit written on this site about it but my experience is as above for whats it worth!!

:rolleyes:

I agree that there was some shit written on this site. Saying a guy pimps his business is vulgar and trolling for immediate viliification by the mob.

I did not have a great experience with Mr Dream's service but his driver arrived on time which is 75 to 80% after a long-ass flight.

The ride was uncomforatble and I wrenched my back.

That is why I cannot recommend.

This is the kind of honest review thread that should be done and carried forward. An unemotional, no hyperbole, statement of the facts and a thumbs up or thumbs down bottom line.

For the money it is probably worth it to Pattaya from BKK. I will spend a bit more next time and ride in comfort.

Thumbs down for me.

I agree that there was some shit written on this site. Saying a guy pimps his business is vulgar and trolling for immediate viliification by the mob.

Advertising your service as including the option to have one, or more, prostitutes supplied along with the car service is pimping by any reasonable definition. Unless you can come up with a better one.

• Upvote 1
Advertising your service as including the option to have one, or more, prostitutes supplied along with the car service is pimping by any reasonable definition. Unless you can come up with a better one.

Tom, pimping is modern slang only and not an accepted definition for what you describe by any major English dictionary. It is ghetto talk. I am sorry but that is true. No accredited dictionary accepts the term in the way you meant it. And, you meant it to be provocative and inflamatory and to ellicit the response you got. You were successful. That does not make it a fair or correct usage of the word. Tom you are very intelligent. Please don't be intellectually dishonest.

You had an agenda before you wrote your "review". Your history with Mr. Dream's ads goes way back.

I believe that 95% of what you wrote was justified criticism, btw. The 5% that was for show, to attract an audience and to influence the "mob" is all I ever objected to.

I appreciate the valid criticisms because I have some of those myself. I only objected to the hyperbole.

As to having ladies accompany the ride, I was told it was not available when I asked for my August ride to Pattaya. So, was this a public offering or something between you and Mr. Dream?

My memory of the original post is foggy (sorry I belong to many boards). Was there something about his real driver switched off to another without Mr Dream's knowledge? That might mitigate some of his fault although I have always thought he owes you restitution - and I believe he offered.

Again, I am not defending Mr Dream here. Your post made it impossible for him to have a fair and unbiased hearing on your issues. Your initial hyperbole ended any chance for that. I am not saying you were wrong or he was right or vice versa. I am just criticizing your approach in the post post and its affect.

In all fairness to you I will go back and re-read your thread and, putting hyperbole and charged language aside, re-read your criticisms tomorrow (Sunday). In all fairness to you, in reading many posts on many boards at warp speed it is possible to miss things and you deserve a re-reading of your post.

Edited by midlifecrisis

I read your intitial post again, Tom, and except for the opening paragraph I stand corrected. It is a fair criticism of your experience.

I did not re-read the entire thread and comments.

Again, my criticism was never against critiquing Mr Dream. You are singing to the choir there.

Edited by midlifecrisis
  • 2 weeks later...

I used his service on 22 September. Driver was on time with a clean newer car. No hassle pickup and ride to Pattaya. I'll use his service again.

I used mr dream transport for both bkk to pattaya and the return (sept 09). Booked both trips beforehand and found then to excellent in both directions.

Big fucking deal. This a pussy forum not the Baptist forum. :bigsmile:

And you point is? :rolleyes:

Can I assume you don't shag whores either, because I can tell you I certainly do! That’s why we come to Pattaya. :rolleyes:

And you point is? :allright

Can I assume you don't shag whores either, because I can tell you I certainly do! That’s why we come to Pattaya. :banghead

Not Tommie he thinks this is the Baptist forum. 1luv

And you point is? :allright

Can I assume you don't shag whores either, because I can tell you I certainly do! That’s why we come to Pattaya. :banghead

Bigchaser,

Are you on the same drugs as BigD? I don't object in the least to MrDream pimping the various services that he offers - I only expect to receive what is offered e.g. that the women are older than the vehicle rather than vice versa. If you read carefully and slowly, you'll realise that it is another BM (midlifecrisis) that objects to my use of the word "pimping". So you, like him, can come up with a better word to describe what he does.

• 2 years later...

The real Mr Dream, a Thai guy, is still operating his transport services. I use him or one of his drivers all the time for trips in Pattaya as well to/from Swampy. He has never disappointed me yet.

The farang guy who back in 2009 (or whenever it was) tried to use the punter boards to drum up business for Mr Dream (and also used the name Mr Dream) hasn't been associated with Mr D's service for several years. As far as I know, that particular farang guy hasn't been in LOS for two or three years.

If you want to get in touch with the Thai Mr. Dream, you can call him at 086 666 8393. (Edited to correct phone number) Say hello from Evil.

Evil

:devil

Edited by Evil Penevil

If you want to get in touch with the Thai Mr. Dream, you can call him at 866 666 8393. Say hello from Evil.

Do you have a normal Thai telephone/mobile number for him within Thailand? Other than comprising 10 digits, 866 666 8393 doesn't make a lot of sense.

Edited by CheshireTom

Do you have a normal Thai telephone/mobile number for him within Thailand? Other than comprising 10 digits, 866 666 8393 doesn't make a lot of sense.

Sorry, a typo. From inside Thailand - 086 666 8393. From outside +66 86 666 8393. Corrected in the original post.

Evil

:devil:

• Upvote 1

Web site

I don't think the Thai Mr Dream ever had much to do with that Web site, other than take some referrals from the Canadian behind it. I have no idea if that Web site is still functional as I never had any contact with the Canadian "Mr Dream."

Evil

:devil

• Upvote 1