Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Freelancer Promotion at the Pattaya Beer Garden

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A great idea to get the girls in.

To get the proportion about right, what is the optimum girls to men ratio? From a mans point of view of course.

I think most like about 2 girls per guy. We usually only get to that ratio after about 10 pm but tonight I'll gaurantee you at least 10 to 1 at 7 pm. :eyecrazy

I went to the beer garden around 6PM with two other guys. I found Pete and asked where was a good place to sit and we moved over to the small bar where I ordered another good dinner and waited for the drawing to start at 7PM. There were 25 or so FL who made the drawing. Fair number of good looking women showed up. I left with a FL for a excellent ST at my standard rate of 500.

Looked closer to 35+ FLs that i could see BigD... I was sitting behind you, but I dont think you noticed me (I was on the balcony - not within yelling range lol).

I expected more of a turnout tho... I certainly hope the coming weeks bring them out in greater numbers!

Frosty

The turn out by the girls was a little disappointing last night no doubt caused by the black skies that passed over Pattaya at 6pm and the rain which began about the same time as we kicked things off. It seems to rain most times I organise promotions, as it did with the great 100,000 baht beer giveaway. What's up with that???

Nevertheless I think the girls and guys that turned up all had plenty of fun and actually for me it was very gratifying to see lots of the girls hook up with lots of guys. It seemed like the proceedings kind of loosened up the guys too, so lots of happy liasons were occuring. Great to see guys.

The promotion is also working well bringing in girls on other days of the week to get tickets. As a lot of ticket holders did not turn up yesterday I'll be getting the staff to remind the girls they have to be here next Friday at 7 pm to win. I hope to see lots of you during the week but particularly at 7 pm next Friday.

I made a big effort to get some photos this time so without further ado, here they are.

PBGdraw01.jpg

PBGdraw02.jpg

PBGdraw03.jpg

PBGdraw05.jpg

PBGdraw06.jpg

PBGdraw07.jpg

PBGdraw08.jpg

PBGdraw09.jpg

PBGdraw10.jpg

PBGdraw11.jpg

PBGdraw12.jpg

PBGdraw13.jpg

PBGdraw14.jpg

PBGdraw15.jpg

PBGdraw16.jpg

Boss Ann and Night Manager Surpanee prepare to do the draw.

PBGdraw17.jpg

PBGdraw18.jpg

PBGdraw19.jpg

PBGdraw20.jpg

PBGdraw21.jpg

PBGdraw22.jpg

When nobody claimed the prize from the first few draws a backward draw was done to attract better luck

PBGdraw23.jpg

When that didn't work a male customer was roped into pulling a number followed by a shriek of success from the winner, here frantically trying to find her winning ticket.

PBGdraw24.jpg

PBGdraw25.jpg

The man who pulled the lucky number was suitably rewarded by the winner.

PBGdraw26.jpg

The cash is handed over.

PBGdraw27.jpg

PBGdraw28.jpg

PBGdraw29.jpg

PBGdraw30.jpg

PBGdraw31.jpg

We did a booby prize draw an hour later of 1,000 baht and this is the second winner.

PBGdraw32.jpg

San Miquel Lite promotion girls were also present and giving away shirts and trinklets to SML drinkers.

PBGdraw33.jpg

PBGdraw34.jpg

Yep, even a few farang women were in attendance. They were not eliglible for the major prize but did pick up some San Miquel trinkets.

PBGdraw35.jpg

PBGdraw36.jpg

PBGdraw37.jpg

You have some nice ladies patronising your bar, the girl with the blue earings is a peach,will certainly be on the places to visit list next trip. :banghead

mmmmmmmm I love peaches!

Edited by midlifecrisis
mmmmmmmm I love peaches!

Have heard they grow the nicest peaches of all in Thailand [juicy levis pacis ]

or my personal favourite [ vegetus tondeo intumesco pacis ] :banghead

Edited by dodger2005

Pete. Seems to me that the quality of the ladies has totally improved. I never had a real fancy for a take away before but some of these are outstanding. Well done once agin for the promo.

Pete. Seems to me that the quality of the ladies has totally improved. I never had a real fancy for a take away before but some of these are outstanding. Well done once agin for the promo.

I think it's Pete's Photoshop skills that have improved .......... ;)

I think it's Pete's Photoshop skills that have improved .......... :P

Once again Tom likes to offer a slam. ;) Lame. I was there and a nice selection of good looking women showed up..

Edited by BigDUSA

well done seems its working i stoped by a few times in the first week in may there wasnt tomany freelancers about at the time

Once again Tom likes to offer a slam. :unsure: Lame. I was there and a nice selection of good looking women showed up..

It's not a slam ....... it's actually a compliment on Pete's improved skills. :D Or are you suggesting the pics haven't been enhanced? :D

It's not a slam ....... it's actually a compliment on Pete's improved skills. :allright Or are you suggesting the pics haven't been enhanced? :D

Lame.

I think it's Pete's Photoshop skills that have improved .......... :D

Once again Tom likes to offer a slam. :beer Lame. I was there and a nice selection of good looking women showed up..

We have all seen Toms efforts with a camera....

We have all seen Pete's efforts with a camera....

But do any of us get to see BigD's efforts with a camera....... NO!!!

Always bragging about his camera.......

So come on BigD....... let's see what you can do!!!!

Otherwise, your the one who's lame!!!

Pete,

Thanks for the pics; now I know what my Friday night plans will be on my October holiday. I think your idea will work out ok. The food and service are already great so the addition of more FL's can only be a good thing.

We have all seen Toms efforts with a camera....

We have all seen Pete's efforts with a camera....

But do any of us get to see BigD's efforts with a camera....... NO!!!

Always bragging about his camera.......

So come on BigD....... let's see what you can do!!!!

Otherwise, your the one who's lame!!!

WOW always bragging about my camera? You do like to exaggerate. Lame.