Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 232 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Established in 1991, Tahitian Queen 2 (TQ2) is located on Soi BJ (opposite Polo Club), just 10m off Walking Street.

We are an old style GoGo Bar that plays Rock and Roll music at a level that doesn’t assail your hearing and allows you to talk comfortably to your friends.

In an entertainment area that predominately features extremely loud techno music, our guests view TQ2 as an oasis away from the din.

TQ2 is a place where you can sit back, relax and talk to your buddies (or your telac) without losing your voice, and where you can listen to some great Rock and Roll music whilst drinking some of the coldest beers and full measured spirits in town.

This is also a bar where you can expect NOT to be hassled for lady drinks.

Some people have said they feel a bit intimidated when they walk into TQ2 because it has the feeling of a hangout bar where everyone knows everyone else. Don’t worry we pride ourselves in making our guests feel welcome. Remember all our regulars were once new to the bar.

Some people say they feel the girls ignore them, but the bar’s “no hassle” policy ensures that you’ll be left alone unless you CHOOSE to call over a girl. If you see one you like, just smile (or talk to one of our friendly waitresses) and indicate that you'd like her to join you.

Also don't be put off if when you and your friends come in during the early hours and the bar appears empty of other customers. We’re primarily a late-night venue, but you'd be quite surprised how much fun you can have with the girls when no one else is in the bar.

Whether it's Classic Rock or Heavy Metal we have some of the best Rock n Roll music in town. If you have a favourite request feel free to ask our DJ to play it for you. If he has it, he will, and the chances are good that on your next visit he'll play it again for you without asking.

We open nightly at 8pm. So if you find yourself in Walking Street come on down to TQ2 and I and all the staff at TQ2 will do our best to make you feel at home.

Cheers,

Alf.

I remember my first visit to TQ2 with Mrs Cap (seems like eons ago but it was only a year ago - almost to the day). There was a party going on, there was a smiling welcome (not what you expect when you come from Europe...) and within 15 minutes we knew everyone's name and had a girlie on each arm..... Alf is a good welcoming host and you can hear him when speaks to you!!!!! Also there's plenty of Sangsom in the Sangsom/Coke...... Just look up on the left as you head in from Beach Road for the sign as the soi is easy to miss (good staging post to and from FLB).

Andy Cap

Edited by capdagde

Alf:

Have been in many times since you have been involved as an owner, and I have found what you say to be true about TQ2. I enjoy the club!

On the other hand, before you became involved I had a frined that was a night time Manager and I would stop in now and then when he was on duty. At that time I found it to be mostly a "clique" and found the ladies generally lacking in appeal.

But, as I've stated, when you became involved there was a total turnaround that all in all was very postive.

Keep up the good work!

I welcome the info on this bar and will give it a try next time I'm in town, but hope it's better than TQ1 which I went to in February this year, very ordinary and quite a dated feel about the place.

Alf, would be great if you started up the member cards again. I was sad when I first came over to Patts, I arrived when my party happened to fall on the last day they were still usable.

TQ2 is a comfy bar really. You are almost bound to run into at least 1 or 2 people you know, whenever you go to visit. Nothing beats running into Alf though and that cute smile of his. If he manages to greet you before you order your drink, he hates to see people without a drink in their hands, and soon remedies that situation, many times out of his own pocket.

Another one of the bars where the staff, not just the ladies make your time there more enjoyable. Especially since my last few visits I had the missus in tow. Still managed to have a good time whenever I went in.

• 2 weeks later...
Established in 1991, Tahitian Queen 2 (TQ2) is located on Soi BJ (opposite Polo Club), just 10m off Walking Street.

Some people say they feel the girls ignore them, but the bar’s “no hassle” policy ensures that you’ll be left alone unless you CHOOSE to call over a girl. If you see one you like, just smile (or talk to one of our friendly waitresses) and indicate that you'd like her to join you.

Cheers,

Alf.

So that's why the mental note I made on my last visit a few weeks ago was "a dead loss"......had a few sips of a Coke & buggered off......was looking for company....think the "no hassle" policy results in the non dancing girls all huddling up (backs to the punters) in the top left hand corner so a punter cannot even see if there is anyone to smile at..... Like I said, "a dead loss"

Edited by chantrycat

I went in there a couple of weeks ago looking for a friend and had a seat and a soda, listening to the music for a few minutes, when a chubby little 19 years old came over by her own initiative and started a friendly chitchat and asked for a ladydrink, she soon almost begged me to barfine her as well and was all over me trying to tease me to take her home, although I said I came to see another girl (who wasn't in that day)!

So "A no hassle bar" ...I don't know!? :devil :D

No problem though...as long as the girls "hassling" me are young and cute spinners! :lovee

Plahgat

ps I didn't barfine her... she's on my "reserve" list though!

• 2 months later...