Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Who has the Hottest stewardess?

The Best

Air Asia X can be quiet slutty.

N'er a truer word said.

I sincerely hope its part of the training and orientation.

Flown with AA more than a few times and the girls are always good to go.

When Virgin first started out, they were also the same.... i.e they looked anything but.

• 1 year later...
Qantas actually stands for "Queer And Nasty, Try Another Service.

Not so. It is -

Queers And Nancies Treated As Special :whistling:

Only once for me.In a DC-6 from Mackey Airlines from Miami to Grand Turk in 1974.Just out of the Army and working for Mackey again,we did the deed in the front lav.Our f/as wore hot pants which were amazing.She was 35 and I was 24 IIRC.We continued that "relationship" for a few more months but never again while airborne. :allright

I want to know which airline the stewardesses will help initiate me in the mile high club. They can be milfs for all I care.
  • 2 weeks later...

This may be hard to believe, but Delta had a few very nice looking Thai FA's on the BKK to NRT flight yesterday. The NRT to SEA FA's were the expected but ugly grannies.

I haven't flown them all, so I'm sure there are a lot of nice ones out there. I have done most of my flights with China airlines and they have had low prices and nice looking girls, so I am happy with them.

years ago I was travelling on aeroflot. the woman sitting beside me asked in heavily accented english "why you go moscow". I replied "business". she then said "I do the business in the toilet".

years ago I was travelling on aeroflot. the woman sitting beside me asked in heavily accented english "why you go moscow". I replied "business". she then said "I do the business in the toilet".
How much was it?

Any of the Asian Airlines really, with probably Singapore having the upper hand slightly.

Nothing better than watching the eye candy swanning through Swampy whilst waiting for a flight, try that in any UK airport, not happening really is it.

In days long since past there was a US airline called Eastern, employed a lot of Latino lasses and most of them chose to leave their skirts behind in favour of some very tight green slacks [pants/trousers].....in the 70's we called them slacks anyway! The girls were invariably up for a laugh and on a night stop, some were very friendly indeed. But don't forget British Caledonian, there were a few stunners roaming the skies amongst the claymore weilding battle-axes and their wee scottish accents could make a man melt in his seat. :thumbup

Yep, Singapore and Emirates do it for me! :devil, however, on my way home on Friday, Thai had a very lovely, extremely friendly, and very 'bouncy', happy hostie on board who stayed that way for the entire 9 hour flight - would love to see her again.