Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

We at Club Mirage Think with the World in Such a mess, Everyone Feeling Gloomy

We'd have a Party to Cheer Everyone Up!

post-20219-1243255739.jpg

Not just a one day party. No, Lets do this in Style, Lets have a Week Long Party, Starting Tonight!

70's & 80's Music with Fantastic Girls and

DRAFT BEER at 30B

for the entire week.

Ultimate Party ?

Does it mean Last Party ?

Does it mean that Club Mirage is sold already ? :D

http://uk.businessesforsale.com/uk/Club-Mi...b-For-Sale.aspx :D

Certainly not,

Though This party style might just catch on after the fun we've just had tonight. Minus the slight set back where the thai staff tried to charge full price for the draft beer, thinking that we'd all gone mad, still it was kindly pointed out by one of the customers and everything was put right. I've been round and slapped their wrists (Our staff not the customers, though one guy did ask if he could have the same, told him he wasn't at the castle) and its take 2 tomorrow. I've not seen so many old gloomy faces laugh so much in one night. so I'm off to bed and I'll see you all in party time tomorrow and its still 30b for a draft beer.

Edited by mirageclub

Its Nearly Time To Party Again, We've got Plenty Of Beer Stocked Up.

The Tunes are Cued

post-20219-1243335551.jpg

And All our Staff know Its going to be 30 Baht for Beer All Week Now

So There Shouldn't Be Any More Problems!

So as in the words of Slade

LETS PARTY!

As for selling the place, Show me one building, business or gogo in pattaya that isn't for sale if offered the right money.

Edited by mirageclub

Well spotted about the club up for sale.Heard this scam many times where the buyer calls to see how busy it is and sees oads of people in there.My mate did it in Bangkok and he sold in a few days for big money.

Well spotted about the club up for sale.Heard this scam many times where the buyer calls to see how busy it is and sees oads of people in there.My mate did it in Bangkok and he sold in a few days for big money.

Where's the scam in that?

Well spotted about the club up for sale. Heard this scam many times where the buyer calls to see how busy it is and sees oads of people in there.My mate did it in Bangkok and he sold in a few days for big money.

Scam? I don't think so! Anyone that bought in a few days after a glance or two deserves what they get.

Well, Its Day 3 of this Mega Party.

Didn't Realise You Lot Could Drink So Much Draft Beer.

post-20219-1243426880.jpg

An Where Do You Lot Get All That Energy From?

My Head Felt Like :allright This Morning.

We've had to go and get some more Beer today, Not that's a bad thing.

There's NO worries in running out, so let the epic adventure continue

And May The Force Be With You.....

(I've Always Wanted To Say That :chogdee:

Question:

Can anyone tell me why people are more obsessed in pulling someone down and back stabbing rather than taking the time to have a little fun and maybe smile?

For the record, This party has nothing to do with or will be used in the possible if or isn't sale of Club Mirage. And also for the Record, Show me one place in Pattaya that wouldn't sell if offered the right amount of money. As for us, the time line of the business plan is being followed, so if you lot want to gossip about what might be or not is for you to waste time on, as for me, it's time to party again with all the guys that filled the place last night and drink another 2 barrells of beer.

Edited by mirageclub

Sounds like a good way to spend a few hours :beer

I don't usually drink draft in Patts but would make an exception when I know its fresh from the barell.

I do like a bit of Disco. Wish I was there now :allright