Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

new automatic motorbike for rent

l have a low km, as new condition, white honda click fully automatic motorbike for rent.

l am travelling away from Pattaya, so while l'm not in town my motorbike is available, to the right person, from 3rd of June to 9th of August inclusive, for only 4,000baht, less than 2,000baht/month !

PM me if ur interested or can refer someone

Remember Pap.. this is the guy that had the same IP as Harris Black back a few months ago lol... Its still a little unknown if it is him or not. :)

Frosty

Remember Pap.. this is the guy that had the same IP as Harris Black back a few months ago lol... Its still a little unknown if it is him or not. :)

Frosty

Thanks, I was unaware of that. Must have been when I was on tour.

Is the IP from Thailand?

Thanks, I was unaware of that. Must have been when I was on tour.

Is the IP from Thailand?

Yes he was posting in Thailand, under the name Azharleyboy I think. It was happening around November last year.

I know that there were also 2 farangatangs, just with a very slight difference in the spelling. I know that there was a legitimate one that posted for quite some time, I believe one of them has been changed since though because of the resemblance to this SN. I just can't remember if it was the first or the latter that changed the name.

i dont remember either.

I know this account was banned however, because of the same IP as Azharleyboy... but a guy went in to FLB and talked to MM and claimed to be this guy and said he only used the same wireless internet from across the street of HBs condo... and this guy was obviously not HB, so MM re-activated the account. There is still a bunch of doubt tho, as HBs modus operandi in the past has been to get fools on vacation to play little parts for him when needed to help in his scams, both here and back in Canada.

find out more about HB here: www.harrisblackwatch.com

Frosty

If it were someone claiming to use the same internet as HB, that would even sound kind of sketchy to me that they knew who he was, lived by him, and didn't know him. I know HB has a friend that he travels around with quite a bit, would not be surprised if he sent that friend in. I've seen HB's motorbike and its not a Honda, but especially in a post like this, you would think that the poster might want to put a pic of the bike up.

Well, just his association (or possibility thereof) would stop me from doing any kind of business with him... but to each their own.

If I remember the details correctly, he did claim to know HB, and said he was asked by HB to say something... but I dont remember details. I wasnt really paying attention at the time, because IMHO HB isnt worth a spare thought in my book.

Frosty

• 3 months later...

AGAIN;-

l have a low km, as new condition, white honda click fully automatic motorbike for rent.

l am travelling away from Pattaya, so while l'm not in town my motorbike is available, to the right person, from 1st of October'09 to 13th of February'10 inclusive, for only 8,000baht, less than 2,000baht/month !

& l am not & have never been HB, & l can prove it anytime any BM would like to meet

revised, as posted on other forums;

l am travelling away from Pattaya, so while l'm not in town my motorbike is available, to the right person, from 1st of October'09 to 13th of February'10 inclusive, for only 7,500baht, less than 2,000baht/month !

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...