Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Pattaya Beer Garden Freelancer Promotion

The freelancer promotion we have been running on Fridays seems to have been quite successful. What we have been doing is giving all single girls that buy a drink in the bar a ticket for a draw at 7 pm on Friday for 5,000 baht. Lot's of girls have been in during the week to pick up their tickets and of course they all have to be in the bar at 7 pm on Friday to win. Result more girls during the week and heaps on Friday night.

As it has gone well we will be extending it to another night each week with the second draw on Tuesday at 7 pm. We had a vote among the girls who turned up on Friday as the extra day means reducing the prize pool to 4,000 baht. They voted unanimously in favour of the extra day so hope to see lots of girls in the bar from 7 pm on Tuesday.

I hope lots of you turn up as well as the girls get a bit lonely drinking on their own. Don't forget 7 pm Tuesday and then again at 7 pm on Friday.

Here's a few pic from last Fridays draw to finish off.

draw1.jpg

draw2.jpg

draw3.jpg

draw4.jpg

draw5.jpg

draw6.jpg

draw7.jpg

The 5,000 baht winner. A very happy girl.

draw8.jpg

draw9.jpg

draw10.jpg

draw11.jpg

The runner up scored 1,000 baht and is quite happy as well.

PBGdraw10.jpg

and this one from last week because I thought she was very cute.

What we have been doing is giving all single girls that buy a drink in the bar a ticket for a draw at 7 pm on Friday for 5,000 baht.

Just as well you don't have sex discrimination laws to contend with :D

Edited by Bazle
Just as well you don't have sex discrimination laws to contend with :beer

Not to worry Baz, there are ways around it -- you just have to be creative like this dude :D

post-13750-1243771195.jpg

If I was him I'd lose the five o'clock shadow, but that's just me... :D

Pete

Your place has been a favorite of mine and all my mates since it opened.

Cannot speak highley enough of the place the food(thai seafood salad is the best) and the very Friendly staff (Best service staff in Patts IMHO,who ever looks after your staff training needs a big pat on the back).

Just love the torch service on the balconey at night,Great touch that and velly lomantic :eyecrazy

But this latest promotions takes the place to a new level :banghead

Ill be one of the falangs with a big smile each tues/fri ,Very well done mate

Bruiser

I and my lady came to PBG about 7:30 PM for dinner. I didn't know about the "promotion" but certainly noted the large group of attractive ladies present. Another great idea by the big Peter. Uh...I guess that sounded kind of weird. Pier-side Peter...? Professional Promoter of Pier-side Productions...? OK, OK, I'll stop now.

Little Roy ;)

Made several stops at your place on my last trip and always had a great time. Looks like things are picking up and next trip i am sure it will be even better. Can't wait to be back.

Made several stops at your place on my last trip and always had a great time. Looks like things are picking up and next trip i am sure it will be even better. Can't wait to be back.

Three girls took me to your place on different days when I offered them the opportunity to chose their favorite dinner spot. Looks like BG love your place

All good news Pete, as to run a successful business anywhere in Thailand and certainly Pattaya you have to be clever and creative. I wish you well as having plenty of willing girls will bring the customers in.

• 4 weeks later...

I will be in town on July 24th , will there be a friday promotion giveaway ? I have not seen any post lately about the Pattaya Beer Garden. Has any BM's ben there in the last week or so?

How is it ?

I will be in town on July 24th , will there be a friday promotion giveaway ? I have not seen any post lately about the Pattaya Beer Garden. Has any BM's ben there in the last week or so?

How is it ?

Yes there will be. It is every Tuesday and Friday from 7 pm. Actually the promotion is working well and has turned Tuesday and Friday into our busiest nights.

Next month we will be starting a different promotion as well, that will run on Wednesday and Thursdays. More details closer to the time.