Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I believe this topic has been bought up before,but still cannot find a warehouse to sell me a case or 2.I know of a few bars that sel it but no places to purchase.

Edited by bratpack
now thats helped me plenty MM cheers mate.some guy or somchai lol.

I'm in the USA at the moment, and the bartender is in Pattaya. Not a lot I can do about it. But, you mentioned a warehouse. It's just a guy with some cases sitting around that he delivers.

My bartender orders it from some guy when we need more.
Right, thanks for that. :D

This is copied from a post by Materialsman on a different board. Heaven Above buys Beer Lao from this vendor.

The Beer Lao supplier mentioned in Pattaya Klang, well it's a small shophouse with occasionally a lit up sign outside. I have bought a few cases there myself for home consumption, although not for a month or so. The shophouse is not exactly Pattaya Klang, you turn left into Soi Yume (Carrefour) and about 150 metres up on the left hand side there is a new development, 100 metres past the Apus Condos now being built, so turm left again into the same Soi as KPK Foods, go down the Soi past KPK heading towards Third Road and just before you turn right at the Korean Church and a Massage place, the Beer Lao shop is on your left. Last time I was in there he stocked both Light and Dark beers.

This is copied from a post by Materialsman on a different board. Heaven Above buys Beer Lao from this vendor.

The Beer Lao supplier mentioned in Pattaya Klang, well it's a small shophouse with occasionally a lit up sign outside. I have bought a few cases there myself for home consumption, although not for a month or so. The shophouse is not exactly Pattaya Klang, you turn left into Soi Yume (Carrefour) and about 150 metres up on the left hand side there is a new development, 100 metres past the Apus Condos now being built, so turm left again into the same Soi as KPK Foods, go down the Soi past KPK heading towards Third Road and just before you turn right at the Korean Church and a Massage place, the Beer Lao shop is on your left. Last time I was in there he stocked both Light and Dark beers.

I heard this location shut down. Maybe he just changed his phone number, I don't know, but we had to find him again. Anyway, going behind Carrefour is worth a try.

You're welcome, jacko. :D

I was at "We are the world" bar on Beach rd, between Soi 7 & 8 last night.

They"Beer Lao Dark" which I have never found in a bar before.

At 6.5% it didn't take too many before I felt the effects, even the band started to sound good.

The place behind Carrefour has definitely closed,and I believe the wholesaler is now somewhere in Jomtien.We have been trying to get hold of more of both light and dark Beer Lao for weeks now,and have been told there is none in stock.We were promised a delivery yesterday which never arrived,and again today.Still no sign of it!I am going to chase them up tomorrow, and will post their telephone number.I can't find it now.