Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Its been 3 years since my last visit to Patts.

Im planning on mid September but can anyone give some general advise on when to get the best price for flights from UK,

i.e. come earlier/ later, book now or wait?

Has anyone tried using Jet Airways with a stopover at Mumbai?

tia

Britmonkey

Edited by BritMonkey

I personally think in this credit crunch situation there is no good or bad times like there have been before.

If the price is good for you then go for it.

You can set up alerts on www.kayak.co.uk to email you daily or weekly with the prices for a trip dates

to Bangkok or wherever choosing whichever class you prefer.

It emails you the list of airlines on their system and is not bad, it then gives you the links to whoever is

offering the best price for that trip.

Jet airways i have never tried, sorry, you may be best to search google for information on what other

passengers think of it like in this link here http://www.airlinequality.com/Forum/jet.htm

Im planning on mid September but can anyone give some general advise on when to get the best price for flights from UK,

tia

Britmonkey

Hi Mate

If you can fly from Heathrow don't bother with Jet Airways, for a few more pounds fly with

Eva Airways NON-STOP at just £420.11 book with Ebookers.com. Makes sense to get to Pattaya

earlier. max stay 1 month.

tia

Britmonkey

fuck jet airways unless you wanna be sat next to one of them smelly little fuckers for 10 hours. :eyecrazy

use kayak.com ive just found a flight with emirate for 380 quid sep1 -sep 12 :rolleyes:

fuck jet airways unless you wanna be sat next to one of them smelly little fuckers for 10 hours. :puke

use kayak.com ive just found a flight with emirate for 380 quid sep1 -sep 12 :yawn:

Full of Brummies, is it? :rolleyes:

tia

Britmonkey

qatar is available at 370 all in.

i have flown twice with them this year and i have just recveived my silver card ff.

With the silver card i can check in at the buisness class check in,i get there early(3 hours before flight)so i can get exit seat for more legroom.I can then use the buisness lounge in manchester and bangkok,i get 15kg extra baggage allowance.

They also keep your airmiles for five years so getting upgrades or free tickets should not be a problem the miles you need for free tickets or upgrades is the same all year so if i want to go at christmas when the prices are sky high i can use my miles and save a fortune.

A friend of mine who has the silver card says he was upgraded from manchester to doha on his last two flights.

If you only go to los once a year then just go with the cheapest option or pay a bit more for a direct flight like someone said earlier eva air for 420 direct.

But if you can get two trips or more a year then go with qatar and join there ff club.

Etihad also have a good ff club but qatar have been cheaper for my last two trips and are the cheapest for my trip in september.