Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

New Darkside Property Rentals Website

Hi,

I have just finished uploading some rental properties to this website

Darkside Property Rentals

There are only a few at the moment but I hope to get more this weekend.

For those of you looking for a property, please check it out.

And if you have a moment, please test it for me. It seems quite slow to load here in Thailand, so maybe some of you guys based outside the country can let me know if its any quicker?

Any constructive comments are most welcome.

Many thanks

LF

Painfully slow for me.

Good luck with this.

The site worked well for me and quick.

They look like cheap rentals, and what I could be looking for on my next visit, what would improve are a few more photos of the property and a map showing the location. A rental car deal with the short term rental would also be a good idea???? Don't know just thinking of all the things I would require.

Loads fine for me. No problem with speed.

Couple suggestions.

Add a map/location button for each posting.

Properties that are furnished or say Unique layout/design you should add pictures so people can see what your talking about or what they are getting.

I say this from experience as I am coming to Pattaya probably first of next year and staying for 9-12 months so have been looking at properties to get an idea of what I can get within my budget as well as location.

Loads fine for me. No problem with speed.

Couple suggestions.

Add a map/location button for each posting.

Properties that are furnished or say Unique layout/design you should add pictures so people can see what your talking about or what they are getting.

I say this from experience as I am coming to Pattaya probably first of next year and staying for 9-12 months so have been looking at properties to get an idea of what I can get within my budget as well as location.

I agree with TLR24...

A tad slow loading, but not unusable.

Map button would be great, as would more photos.

I live on the Darkside in the Soi Khaotalo area and at this moment in time i'm in the UK and the main page loaded within seconds but once I clicked on listings it was that slow I gave up.

Thanks for the comments guys.

All photos have now been re-sized so the pages should load quicker.

As you can see this is only a beginning, just to get the name out there and give people a portal for contacting me about rentals.

Over the next few weeks I'll be upgrading the site, including a full page for each property, google maps and internal shots.

More services will follow, such as bike & car hire etc.

Not much I can do about the prices - thats what the clients want.

Cheers

LF

Didn`t try the site before you resized the photo`s, but i have just tried it and it works fine.. everything loads quick....10mb in UK, i guess your putting other pics up soon for when you click on the links of the poroperty`s?

Good luck with your site

Hi Adam

Looking good. I would dolly up your banner a bit with some darkside photos - greenery, golf, (BP2???) as it looks a bit dull without.

What about telling in black and white the USP - a large house in the country for the same price as a studio in town.

To cover the FAQ on the downside, what about travel distances (and possibilities - bahtbus, mototaxi, songtaew) to nearest hypermarket, WS, other?

e.g. 15 minutes to WS by mototaxi (50 baht) - I've no idea so making it up.

Just my 10 baht's worth.

Back home for a Sangsom Coke I've had enough of the office today..... 1.15pm. Fcuk it!

Cheers matey

Andy

Edited by capdagde

No problems with loading the site. Good quality pictures but you need more pics of each residence. Kitchen bedroom so on to get a better idea. Good luckwith the site and the business! Hellava time to start a real estate business but what the hell!

Recommend you get a real domain name instead of using that Yola thingie

I agree... A real domain is essential if you think your business may expand... hosting isnt that expensive per annum

Let me know if you need some help....

www.webdesignthailand.net .... maybe we can work out something... :D

We dont always do cash business, sometimes barter is just as good for us 1luv

I agree... A real domain is essential if you think your business may expand... hosting isnt that expensive per annum

Let me know if you need some help....

www.webdesignthailand.net .... maybe we can work out something... :D

We dont always do cash business, sometimes barter is just as good for us :drunk

yup they are good.. they did me a site for bike rentals..

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

I have just finished uploading some rental properties to this website

Darkside Property Rentals

There are only a few at the moment but I hope to get more this weekend.

For those of you looking for a property, please check it out.

And if you have a moment, please test it for me. It seems quite slow to load here in Thailand, so maybe some of you guys based outside the country can let me know if its any quicker?

Any constructive comments are most welcome.

Many thanks

LF

Just took a look from Hawaii and it was fast-Also, the site looks nice- :rolleyes: