Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

What? No Cafe Uno reports?

Just returned from my 1st visit to Cafe Uno, it certainly won`t be my last, what a gem of a place this is!

I opted for the Cheesburger with Jalapeno peppers, alongside some homemade chips ( not those crappy french fries they serve in Bobs ), it was simply exceptional. The salad & sauce were also spot on.

My meal with a coke came to 195 Baht, so if 'reasonably priced' is part of your criteria, you can tick that box too...

Had a brief chat with the owner who is a sound guy, he certainly seems to know his stuff, the decor of the place reminded me of one of the better bistro`s you can find back home, all very agreeable indeed.

Sanuk Scouser

Thanks for taking me there the other night sanuk, food was nice, insde was relaxing, i hears they do a good sunday roast, so mite pop in this sunday. :allright

• 2 months later...
just got back from eating,had the chicken schnitzel

this place is great!and very inexpensiv!

Support this place!

Nice meating you last night, thanks for coming and thanks for the positive comments,hope we see you again

The 'darkside'...a bit too far to go if you have the munchies.

Can't argue with that but if you fancy a something a little different then keep us in mind

Brilliant breakfasts and with black puddings

Cheers Coddy

Concur on the rave for this place. I've eaten here twice and enjoyed it both times. The second time the owner (who I know and like) came out toward the end of the evening and we got stuck into a few rounds. Good place, good food, attentive service; highly recommended.

• 2 months later...
Strange in that I’ve heard no mention of Thai food and nothings showing on the menu via the link.

Does that mean I have to leave the misses at home?

"up to you"

A few pics to wet your tastebuds :banghead

Cheeseburger & Chips...

cafe_uno_burger.jpg

Chicken Fillet 'Tower' Burger...

cafe_uno_chicken_fillet_tower.jpg

Wow, it looks like real fries (chips for the English) Not those frozen and reheated things sold all over Pattaya. Please tell me that you use American catchup not that foul tasting Thai stuff.

There is a place in Jomtien "Just burgers" that makes a very good burger, but the frozen fries and Thai catchup ruin the whole experience.