Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

The Rideher Cup 2009 is open for entries!

Possibly the greatest golf event in Asia, this prestigious tournament is in it's 8th Year. This matchplay event pitches Europe's finest golfers against the cream of the USA. Mix in a few Aussies and Kiwis, blend with a Thai or two and you have a field of the world's greatest golfers! The event is delicately poised with 3 victories each to Europe and USA and 1 draw. Last year's event was a real thriller with Europe fighting for a "come from behind" draw in the last match

This year's event will take place on Wednesday 4th November at Burapha.

Full details about the event are on this web site. Entries will be limited to 24 for each team so get your name down fast.

To enter, post the following here on the board:

Your board name, handicap, nationality and shirt size.

Then send me an email to sales@solargolf.co.uk with your full name and your email address. I will then add you to the circulation list for more information about the event.

The cost will be around 3,700 baht including:

Green fee

Caddy fee

Buggy - 1 per player

Transport

Prizes

Souvenir polo shirt

Food and party at FLB on 3rd November.

We will be holding a Captains selection evening at FLB on Tuesday 3rd November around 8.30 pm. This is where the captains select the pairings and order of play!

I look forward to a full turnout for the 2009 RideHer Cup.

Get those entries rolling in!

The RideHer Cup will be part of a 3 week programme of golf activities including a road trip to Soi Dao departing Pattaya on Sunday 8th November. You can find details about the programme in a separate post.

Doggie

Edited by doghaus

Hi Callum,

Of course will be there again for this fabulous event. As you are well aware handicap is ME but still managing to stick with an XXL shirt I think. More than happy to take on assistant role to organiser if numbers top the limit or are not even pairings.

Cheers

Steveo

Callum,

Count me in again, I'm even getting there a week early this year to practice (no other reason, honest :beer :moon )

Big Brian, handicap 25, nationality Scottish, shirt size - still huge I'm afraid.

I'll be there again as well, as your resident photographer :)

Looking forward to another good year.

Frosty

Thanks Frosty.

Can you post a few pictures of last year's event to whet the appetitites of our players?

You did a great job and it will be fun to have you aboard this year!

Doggie

will do tonight.

i do have all the pics from last year still as well, so if anyone wants a DVD just let me know.

Edit: Photos being added to new reply below this one now.

frosty

Edited by frostfire

Hi, Callum.

You know I'll be there again!

Shirt size = Large

Hdcp = 6

Hi Callum,

me and two mates will be there

Me, handicap 14 xxl shirt, Doug, Handicap 16 xxl shirt, Ian, handicap unknown, xl shirt

Looking forward to it.

Hi Callum,

Confirming entry.

Board name- prorose

Handicap- 0

Nationality- USA

Shirt size- Large in the U.S. (is that XXL Thai sizing?)

Thanks,

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
Callum

Hope those 32 entries includes Frank, Andy and myself. Bill is coming out as well, so I will tell him there only 16 places left.

Speak soon.

Bazza

Hi Bazza

I have you 3 entered as per your email. The entries are up to 34 now so there is still a slot for Bill.

Cheers

Callum

• 3 weeks later...

Count me in. I hope I've responded in time.

Shirt Size XL.

Handicap 28 -- actually is 31 per the handicaps at Travelers Rest Golf Group, but I will be happy with 28.

Looking forward to another great day.

Got your entries and confirmed BV and Elway. Still a few places left but selling out fast!

Dogbreath

I'm a late entry for any and all events.

Handicap a healthy 22 and shirt size a healthier XXL (Thai size!)

Ash

Email on its way