Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hi Callum

Could you put me in for Rideher Cup, Misty's Open and Baby Dolls. Not sure about the 3 day trip yet.

Handicap 28, Yorkshireman (prepared to help out Europe!) Thai size XL.

Can I also enter Mr Gary Hcp 14? Lancastrian Thai size XL for the above (Pattaya resident).

Jim (AKA Jaime the Limey)

Edited by JaimetheLimey
Hi Callum

Could you put me in for Rideher Cup, Misty's Open and Baby Dolls. Not sure about the 3 day trip yet.

Handicap 28, Yorkshireman (prepared to help out Europe!) Thai size XL.

Can I also enter Mr Gary Hcp 14? Lancastrian Thai size XL for the above (Pattaya resident).

Jim (AKA Jaime the Limey)

Thanks for the email Jim. I have your entry and the handicap adjustment for Gary. See you in November and watch this space for more info.

Callum

• 4 weeks later...

callum,

It is with great sorrow that I must withdraw from this year's ride her cup golf tournament. Work issues prevent me from making the trip this year. Hope to be there next year.

Prorose

Hi Callum,

Confirming entry.

Board name- prorose

Handicap- 0

Nationality- USA

Shirt size- Large in the U.S. (is that XXL Thai sizing?)

Thanks,

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Callum,

I was due to visit your office in the morning to hand in the entry for the Baby Doll scramble, unfortunately myself and

one other of the team have been called back to work 12 day early, lots of problems where we are, it may well be that

we can settle the situation by Sunday, if not I have given the remaining two guys your number and told them to contact you

with the hope that you could fit them into a team. Should we get back I will contact you immediately.

Sorry about this but it's part of our industry.

Brian

Sorry for the delay in posting the result of the RideHer Cup. Busy day here getting ready for tomorrow's tournament.

We had a great day out at Burapha. Weather was fine and the breeze made the course play tough. Some close battles with the Europeans receiving strokes in all of the matches.

The final result was:

USA 12 1/2 Europe 5 1/2

Well done to all the players. This gives the USA a 4-3 lead in the series.

Edited by doghaus
Hi Callum,

I was due to visit your office in the morning to hand in the entry for the Baby Doll scramble, unfortunately myself and

one other of the team have been called back to work 12 day early, lots of problems where we are, it may well be that

we can settle the situation by Sunday, if not I have given the remaining two guys your number and told them to contact you

with the hope that you could fit them into a team. Should we get back I will contact you immediately.

Sorry about this but it's part of our industry.

Brian

Thanks Gooner. I will wait to hear from the two guys and I really hope you will make it as well. I am off to Soi Dao on Sunday so I will be away from email for a couple of days. Best to phone me if you are able to enter.

Cheers

Callum

Sorry for the delay in posting the result of the RideHer Cup. Busy day here getting ready for tomorrow's tournament.

We had a great day out at Burapha. Weather was fine and the breeze made the course play tough. Some close battles with the Europeans receiving strokes in all of the matches.

The final result was:

USA 12 1/2 Europe 5 1/2

Congrats USA! Callum I am sure a good time was had by all. Maybe next year I will join you all

Prorose

It was definitely an enjoyable day, as is always the case with this event. The course played tough, with a stiff breeze and some very fast greens. My own match with partner Dennis vs. Deuce and Adrian was a knee-knocker down to the end. We halved the match for the first nine, and were dormie on them with 2 to play on the second nine, but with some great shot-making and clutch putts they won the last 2 holes for a half. A very fun and exciting round!

As captain for the US team I'd like to be able to take some credit for the outcome , but my contributions amounted to nothing more than showing up the day of the event, having spent the afternoon and night before in my hotel room puking my guts out thanks to what was later diagnosed as heat exhaustion. :D After 13 trips to Thailand you'd think I'd know enough to keep that from happening. :rolleyes:

The final result was:

USA 12 1/2 Europe 5 1/2

You sure it is not 4-2-1?

What about the tie?