Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

DR. BELEN MEDICAL CLINIC

307/37-8, Soi Sukruedee, 2nd Road, T. Nongprue, A. Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand

We have always got good treatment from Doctor Belen. She doesn't stuff around and if you are really sick she will make a phone call and makes sure that you get looked after at one of the bigger hospitals.

• Upvote 1
DR. BELEN MEDICAL CLINIC

307/37-8, Soi Sukruedee, 2nd Road, T. Nongprue, A. Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand

We have always got good treatment from Doctor Belen. She doesn't stuff around and if you are really sick she will make a phone call and makes sure that you get looked after at one of the bigger hospitals.

You beat me to it.

Turn right just before Bangkok Bank on 2nd Rd.

I cannot recommend DR Olivier enough , soi Day Night , by the side of Tuk com , hes from Switzerland and speaks fluent Thai, lots of the thai doctors are not real doctors and only want to sell you a bag of pills, Dr Olivier is the best there is around, no appointments needed

Edited by bigmick
You beat me to it.

Turn right just before Bangkok Bank on 2nd Rd.

Yes for landmarks it's almost on the opposite side of the Soi Yodsak turning(Soi 6) on 2nd Road.Dr Belen is a Filipina Doctor who has had a practice in Los for many years,speaks excellent English and in my experience doesn't con patients into paying over the odds for expensive meds/treatment,the one time i went there she gave me free advice and never charged me a satang.

Edited by THE_DRUID
I cannot recommend DR Olivier, soi Day Night , by the side of Tuk com , hes from Sweden and speaks fluent Thai, lots of the thai doctors are not real doctors and only want to sell you a bag of pills, Dr Olivier is the best there is around, no appointments needed

I think you mean "I cannot recommend him enough"...right? :wacko:

Anyway he's from Geneva Switzerland! :P

Plahgat

I cannot recommend DR Olivier, soi Day Night , by the side of Tuk com , hes from Sweden and speaks fluent Thai, lots of the thai doctors are not real doctors and only want to sell you a bag of pills, Dr Olivier is the best there is around, no appointments needed

I second that. His clinic is close to the Day Night Hotel in a Soi just before Tukcom on South Pattaya Road. Actually, Dr. Oliver came from Switzerland many years ago. I trust his advice on any medical issue more, than I would with any Thai doctor. Dr. Oliver is easy to talk to and is fluent in English, Thai, German, French and probably a few other languages as well. I took a mate with a badly ulcerated foot to see him and the problem was fixed within a couple of weeks. In the Bangkok Pattaya Hospital they would have probably amputated the foot. He is a bloody good pox doctor as well. If you have any problems with your dick, go and see him and bring the girlfriend along as well.

:wacko:

I cannot recommend DR Olivier enough , soi Day Night , by the side of Tuk com , hes from Switzerland and speaks fluent Thai, lots of the thai doctors are not real doctors and only want to sell you a bag of pills, Dr Olivier is the best there is around, no appointments needed

Totally agreed.

Very good doctor and highly recommeded.

All ways had great advice and service from the Pattaya hospital on Soi 3. Have even used Dr Area? the dentist there very good prices.

Soi 4
Soi 3 is the discreet entrance for those with STDs.
  • 5 years later...

Dr-Oliver-02.JPG

I second that. His clinic is close to the Day Night Hotel in a Soi just before Tukcom on South Pattaya Road. Actually, Dr. Oliver came from Switzerland many years ago. I trust his advice on any medical issue more, than I would with any Thai doctor. Dr. Oliver is easy to talk to and is fluent in English, Thai, German, French and probably a few other languages as well. I took a mate with a badly ulcerated foot to see him and the problem was fixed within a couple of weeks. In the Bangkok Pattaya Hospital they would have probably amputated the foot. He is a bloody good pox doctor as well. If you have any problems with your dick, go and see him and bring the girlfriend along as well.
biggrin.gif

Is in the process of moving his office.

thappraya road is the one Jomtien bahtbus takes from 2nd road & Pattaya Tai , hopefully within walking distance of the lights near the bus station.

Edited by JONPAT

attachicon.gifDr-Oliver-02.JPG

Is in the process of moving his office.

thappraya road is the one Jomtien bahtbus takes from 2nd road & Pattaya Tai , hopefully within walking distance of the lights near the bus station.

Dr. Olivier moved back to his old premises opposite the Day/Night Hotel in the Soi before you get to Tukcom on Pattaya Tai, coming from Second Road a fair while ago. There is no need to make an appointment with him. Just walk into his clinic and you don't have to wait long. He is a fast and efficient doctor. He dispenses medicines from his premises as well.

Dr. Olivier moved back to his old premises opposite the Day/Night Hotel in the Soi before you get to Tukcom on Pattaya Tai, coming from Second Road a fair while ago. There is no need to make an appointment with him. Just walk into his clinic and you don't have to wait long. He is a fast and efficient doctor. He dispenses medicines from his premises as well.

Did he not make the move to Jomtien, or made it and then came back to Day/Night or what?

His website still points to his place near Tai/Day Night hotel.

Dr. Sawatdipong on 2nd rd across from where the Vault used to be. He is an actual Dr. and practised at Phaya Tai hospital for many years

His website still points to his place near Tai/Day Night hotel.

That picture I posted (#16) was taken 24th of July 2015, he had two of them in his windows. There was also a placard saying he was to be on vacation for about 4 weeks, from 23 July until sometime in August.

I also notice on the picture that there is GPS coordinates, I don't know how to use them but someone else may. In any case I doubt anyone will be in either office locations until 24th of August 2015 from reading the info on the picture. No I don't know how to fotoshop either.

Edited by JONPAT

That picture I posted (#16) was taken 24th of July 2015, he had two of them in his windows. There was also a placard saying he was to be on vacation for about 4 weeks, from 23 July until sometime in August.

I also notice on the picture that there is GPS coordinates, I don't know how to use them but someone else may. In any case I doubt anyone will be in either office locations until 24th of August 2015 from reading the info on the picture. No I don't know how to fotoshop either.

So he ain't nowhere until Aug 24th and then he will be off Threppassit.

You can just type those coordinates straight into the search box on Google Maps and it comes up as just off Threppassit.