Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Cherry Bar Party - We're 4 Years Old !

"Cherry Bar 4th Year Birthday Party" - 8th August

Who would of thought, we would have lasted 4 years. So if you are in town on the 8th August, please join us for a night to remember and help celebrate our birthday. (The way things are going at the moment, we might not be here next year !)

Along with plenty of food, our lovely Cherry Bar ladies to look after you and some fun people attending. You will probaly need your sun glasses for when you go home !

Edited by Hammer

Congrats Adam, keep it going. Soi 8 wouldn't be the same without you.

PattayaJuly2009009-1.jpg

BTW, what is that growing out of the top of your shirt? :rolleyes:

"Cherry Bar 4th Year Birthday Party" - 8th August

Who would of thought, we would have lasted 4 years. So if you are in town on the 8th August, please join us for a night to remember and help celebrate our birthday. (The way things are going at the moment, we might not be here next year !)

Along with plenty of food, our lovely Cherry Bar ladies to look after you and some fun people attending. You will probaly need your sun glasses for when you go home !

Have a great night mate and good luck for the next year.

Had many good times at both cherry Bars over the last 11 months.

How was Fred's party at CB2 last night? Hope everyone had a great time and you made afew baht.

Cheers

Tallguy

Congratulations Adam.

You have got to be the most customer oriented business owner I have ever met.

But quit killing yourself trying to make your customers happy. Its time you take care of yourself.

seems like you had a good night,well done for making 4 years, hope your diet is going well, and those

tiger lights are working, see you soon

bigone

Congratulations and VERY good luck for the future, a great achievement and one I wish I had the opportunity to celebrate with you.. but stuck in LOL...

Wish you well and hppe to be back there soon as...

• 2 weeks later...