Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Webcam drinking Aug 2009

Here's a video of a quartet of girls playing around with their drinks.

In order of appearance, they are Gee, Lin, Tam and Nang.

• Upvote 1
Am i the only one that found it boring and humiliating for the girls?

Still whatever turns you on.

I did find it a bit boring too......

As to humiliating, well, like chasing ping-pong balls, their choice.

Doesn't float my boat.

Would rather be there and have the girls give me a BJ

Don't like the ping pong thing either.

I think you are a bit sad to sit behind at your computer and pay to watch a girl have a drink.

Get off your arse and get to LOS you will have a lot more fun.

It's a video of a few girls playing with a drink. I think it highlights the girls nicely. If you're finding it boring, you can click the BACK button, not a problem at all.

As for humiliation, I think that is in the poster's mind rather than that of the girl. She's working and it's not like she's sticking beer bottles up her ass to get a drink.

oh well there is always baby dolls :bigsmile:

I suspect the same guys who are worried about the "humiliation" have visited there and not thought a thing about it.

I desperately want to send a copy of this video to my girlfriend. How can i do it?

First, I wonder why. But, since you ask, go to the ustream site, and download it to your computer. Then email is the way to go from there.

It's a video of a few girls playing with a drink. I think it highlights the girls nicely. If you're finding it boring, you can click the BACK button, not a problem at all.

As for humiliation, I think that is in the poster's mind rather than that of the girl. She's working and it's not like she's sticking beer bottles up her ass to get a drink.

Camera angle? :D
Who in their right mind would buy a lady a BJ drink 12000 miles away?

You guys are fuckin nuts :D

1 drink is nuts! 250 in a month....now that's pure genius! :gulp

I suspect the same guys who are worried about the "humiliation" have visited there and not thought a thing about it.

I know one of them is happy to refer to the girls as whores every shit stirring chance he gets, now he's on his high horse spruiking about humiliation. :bigsmile:

Maybe he got one of those beer bottles wedged up his arse in one of his ladyboy bar visits. :D :beer

onelilley.

This and Formula 1 are the only things I know of where you pay to watch the practice session.

You can watch for free on "this".