Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
Sign in to follow this  
MM

Webcam drinking Aug 2009

:D excellent martin anyone who does,nt like it DONT WATCH THEM . pattaya is a sex resort full of workung girls wanting to make money and willingly performing the jobs they have chosen to do. :D

Who in their right mind would buy a lady a BJ drink 12000 miles away?

You guys are fuckin nuts :D

Well I sure as hell ain't travelling 12000 miles and back just to buy her a fuckin' drink. :clap2 :D

Am i the only one that found it boring and humiliating for the girls?

Still whatever turns you on.

They like boredom and humiliation. That's why they enjoy our company so much. :D

:clueless excellent martin anyone who does,nt like it DONT WATCH THEM . pattaya is a sex resort full of workung girls wanting to make money and willingly performing the jobs they have chosen to do. ;)

"excellent"?

For the purpose of research and a less drunken state, i have degraded myself into watching it again... and i still think it's boring :D

:nod :nod :nod :nod :nod

1. GEE whizz!

and

2. NANG! That dirty wabbit.

:rolleyes: :allright :allright :allright :wtf

Proof here, as if any were needed, that there are things in this world far more disgusting than four ladies having a drink.

Proof here, as if any were needed, that there are things in this world far more disgusting than four ladies having a drink.

:D

Funny you should say that tonight. Glasgow women were particulary repugnant tonight with their drunkeness.

Sign in to follow this