Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Webcam Aug 2009 - girls dancing

Here's a clip where the girls are dancing and playing to the webcam.

Before anyone asks, Alice was out with her best friend that night, so she's out of uniform.

Dance classes ?

I've seen better movement from people trying to stay warm at a bus stop in London during January.

And I'm sure you've seen fitter girls at your bus stop as well.

Dance classes ?

I've seen better movement from people trying to stay warm at a bus stop in London during January.

Alice can flat out dance. I would not judge by one webcam video. Why not go to FLB and form an educated opinion!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Here's a clip where the girls are dancing and playing to the webcam.

Before anyone asks, Alice was out with her best friend that night, so she's out of uniform.

<embed flashvars="loc=%2F&autoplay=false&vid=1988673" width="480" height="386" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/video/1988673" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" />

MM,inquiring minds want to know.Her best "Thai" friend or best "sponsor/boy" friend was there?

She's the best.

Edited by LTGTR
MM,inquiring minds want to know.Her best "Thai" friend or best "sponsor/boy" friend was there?

She's the best.

Sorry, but it's my policy not to discuss the staff or ex-staff situations in any way.

It has nothing to do with your question, but it just doesn't feel right to me to comment.

Call me old-fashioned :D

• 1 month later...
But I can not see the clip.

It works for me. Maybe you're trying to view from work and they have blocked streaming video sites, or that site in particular.

• 2 years later...

Ive seen better dancers but thats not the point. They looked like they were having a good time. Thats what is important.