Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

When I was there in April, went in and looked at one of the rooms, standard I think. Looked nice.

I thought I had a card with the rates on it, but must have missplaced it. I would also be interesed in how the stay was. Good lacation like the hotels on Soi 13 as you can go to either 2nd Road or Walking Street to get the baht bus, infact it is close to Walking Street to walk.

LeoTex

My friend stayed ther for a week in july and his only complaint was the noice from tourbusses in the morning. no other complaints from him.

beds good i think they had a hair dryer stayed in many hotels since cheapest room no balcony but it had corner leather sofa and coffee table where you look at tv attatched to the bedroom window looked onto the new fraser hotel yes had lots english programs swimming pool on roof great in the evening

Stayed there may/june time got a monthly rate of 1000 baht a night,can't fault the hotel,on the beach 5 mins to walking st.Girl friendly,in room safe,tea & coffee making in room,nice big balcony with table & chairs.The nicest bed i've had in los.

3635baywbalc.jpg

• 6 months later...
The view is from Beach Road.

Thanks, must have past it over 20 times and never noticed or paid much attention to this structure. How many meters or feet to Walking st from there. I've stay only at Sunshine Res. and I want a change of venue. Free WIfi, guest friendly, gym and large rooms make it sound quite worthy.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...